ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

377 222739
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 377 Replies
UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts

E8 amulet without premium. Did 3mill overkill damage, but that doesn't count I'll have to mess with standard or random waves double hp and summon the crap out of a giant wave I guess.

You can beat most waves easily enough with gems provided. A few get annoying, especially when it's some horrible combo like shock/slow. If you really want to speed through later levels when you have dual gem and a few other perks, mana farm with green/orange traps then buy a level 8ish green/yellow and send all the rest in to get mowed down.

Supposedly with trap and trip gem skills, it gets really out of hand...like in the vids posted

vesperbot
vesperbot
961 posts

@UgAhgItHurts

you shouldn't put this much in focus, drop 2 levels off there, max out forge and add rest to replenish, after all focus is only useful at the very start while replenish works thoughout the game.

Gremlion
Gremlion
525 posts

Higher starting manapool means more adding per increasing. It's matter of balance.
"Mana pooling by 5%" works really well with "Increased starting mana pool by x%" - difference between 300% and 200% really notable

vesperbot
vesperbot
961 posts

I had no need to increase my focus beyond level 20, at this point you can manapool 3 times at once, then wreck wild gem and use all the mana you receive with none wasted. Mana pool size doesn't change anything if you're non-premium or not going to do 1337, it might help a little if you're planning to clone G20+ gems, this will allow you to spend less to increase the mana pool to required size. But this will also require the gem of higher grade or orange spec to fill the pool within a single frame, probably making you spend more time on preparations.

Yes, this looks like a matter to balance, and has different optimal values based on endurance settings.

Serpenz
Serpenz
1 posts

i cant achieve the 7 gems with 700 kills each neither. is it bugged?

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts

Use pure gems for the 7X700 amulet.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts

@jimclowe Er that's a bit cryptic. Please explain a bit more.

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts

The only way I was able to get that 7 gems with 700 kills amulet was by using just pure gems, no duals or triples.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts

Ok thanks for your reply. If you can remember any more details of the battle it would be greatly appreciated.

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts

Well it doesn't matter what field you use. Use one with a lot of mana and load up on swarm creatures and just use lime or red gems switching them up to make sure you have 7 with the 700 kills each and you'll get the amulet.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts

Jim I tried your idea. I did a battle with pure lime gems ending with 7 gems with 700+ kills each on the field but I did not get the amulet. There's something more to it. There's something that you were doing that I didn't do, or vice versa. Oh well thanks anyway.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts

Just one question - was your battle on the unlimited setting or not?

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts

Just got '7 gems with 700+ kills' amulet on field f4.
Swarms only, double number of monsters, +15 waves.
http://img543.imageshack.us/i/gc5u.jpg/

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts

omg, here is the image [url=http://img543.imageshack.us/i/gc5u.jpg/]

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts

No, I don't have premium. Make sure it's not combined kills. Has to be a straight 700 for each to get the amulet.

Showing 166-180 of 377