ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 307167
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

I had no need to increase my focus beyond level 20, at this point you can manapool 3 times at once, then wreck wild gem and use all the mana you receive with none wasted. Mana pool size doesn't change anything if you're non-premium or not going to do 1337, it might help a little if you're planning to clone G20+ gems, this will allow you to spend less to increase the mana pool to required size. But this will also require the gem of higher grade or orange spec to fill the pool within a single frame, probably making you spend more time on preparations.

Yes, this looks like a matter to balance, and has different optimal values based on endurance settings.

Serpenz
Serpenz
1 posts
Scribe

i cant achieve the 7 gems with 700 kills each neither. is it bugged?

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts
Peasant

Use pure gems for the 7X700 amulet.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts
Nomad

@jimclowe Er that's a bit cryptic. Please explain a bit more.

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts
Peasant

The only way I was able to get that 7 gems with 700 kills amulet was by using just pure gems, no duals or triples.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts
Nomad

Ok thanks for your reply. If you can remember any more details of the battle it would be greatly appreciated.

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts
Peasant

Well it doesn't matter what field you use. Use one with a lot of mana and load up on swarm creatures and just use lime or red gems switching them up to make sure you have 7 with the 700 kills each and you'll get the amulet.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts
Nomad

Jim I tried your idea. I did a battle with pure lime gems ending with 7 gems with 700+ kills each on the field but I did not get the amulet. There's something more to it. There's something that you were doing that I didn't do, or vice versa. Oh well thanks anyway.

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts
Nomad

Just one question - was your battle on the unlimited setting or not?

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd

Just got '7 gems with 700+ kills' amulet on field f4.
Swarms only, double number of monsters, +15 waves.
http://img543.imageshack.us/i/gc5u.jpg/

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd

omg, here is the image [url=http://img543.imageshack.us/i/gc5u.jpg/]

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts
Peasant

No, I don't have premium. Make sure it's not combined kills. Has to be a straight 700 for each to get the amulet.

jimclowe
jimclowe
10 posts
Peasant

Also I think you don't want to mess with those gems with the 700 kills. Have to leave them intact for the end of the battle. No combining them or destroying them for the extra mana. What I did was go with the one tower surrounded by amplifiers and just kept buildind up the gems I hadn't used yet and swapping them out onto the tower as each one got it's 700 kills. I believe I used A13, 65 waves, good chunk of mana plus you start with lime. If you don't have it unlocked G8 has 10 less waves but the most mana of any fields. Just to reiterate, make sure you leave all 7 gems with their 700 kills intact and untouched to the end of the battle.

Dragonmaster0283
Dragonmaster0283
17 posts
Nomad

Got the 7x700 amulet just fine in my endurance run. Had 6 Grade 18 L/O/Y gems with 700 (non-combined) kills each (some had 700 (non-combined) kills and a thousand total kills. My main gem which was a grade 24 ended with like 8k (non-combined) kills and 24k total kills.

Make sure that on each gem, it's the top kill number that's over 700 when the map ends and not the bottom kill number. You must have 7 gems with the 700 top kill each (total of 4900 monster kills you would need to have on a level). If you combine any gem into the one your trying to get it on, it will reset your non-combined kills so you would need a strong enough gem to last thru Several waves without ever upgrading it.

And I did it with triple gems on this run and it worked fine.

I also did on my 2nd game playthru just fine with grade 13 duals. 6 gems with 700 top kill number kills each and my main 7th gem with well over 700 of the top kill number.

Dragonmaster0283
Dragonmaster0283
17 posts
Nomad

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z230/Dragonmaster0283/Sigandothers/GCL7x700.jpg
From my last post.

Showing 166-180 of 374