ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

377 224001
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Peasant

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 377 Replies
Volgin
Volgin
1 posts
Shepherd

Miss Edit Button
whats the purpose for those bars above the multiplactors/Maps?

travcm
travcm
8 posts
Farmer

where's the chat in the blog? what blog?

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Peasant

all this topic is about this blog

http://gclwalk.blogspot.com/

fractalman
fractalman
637 posts
Peasant

I think it has to be 1k damage before red is applied...

tominator78
tominator78
5 posts
Farmer

Is everybody else permanently losing a skill point when they lose a level or is this a bug? I can't find any reference to it and it seems a bit harsh seeing as we don't get extra xp for a second playthrough like I thought we were going to.

When I lose a level my skill point bank is on -1 and if I change my points, I lose that value.

ramoncan
ramoncan
11 posts
Peasant

Is there a blink/shake on the screen just before an aparition comes on the field?

Evilshadow666
Evilshadow666
15 posts
Jester

@travcm : too bad that is really a pain it would help me to get those skill pts and i don't say no to the xp it grants too . .

xoarr
xoarr
8 posts
Peasant

Hi Everyone

anyone able to pass me a hint with levels: K9 or M10, im stuck on both, Wizard Level 42, round 400+ skill points.

Thanks in advance

M

Einfach
Einfach
1,456 posts
Peasant

People have already beat endurance mode (it ends).

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Farmer

This is how I did k9:
http://img225.imageshack.us/i/gc2l.jpg/
bloodhounds are overpowered.

sephirath007
sephirath007
45 posts
Peasant

Should i download a new adobe or java? whenever i make a gem nothing appears but i lose mana

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Peasant

airdecade

skills?

v6y
v6y
1,203 posts
Peasant

Should i download a new adobe or java? whenever i make a gem nothing appears but i lose mana

Yes you shoul donwload the latest flash player just in case so you have no problems. Also try to clear your cache.
AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Farmer

skills:
http://img69.imageshack.us/i/gc3r.jpg/

I'm level 44, so I left a few points unassigned.

fractalman
fractalman
637 posts
Peasant

@zoar: you don't need more wizard levels, that's for sure!

...Use a red gem+amplifiers from now untill...third or fourth epic, I would think think. Set monsters to armored only in the battle setttings, because that will guarantee no evil swarm waves.
Anger any wave with at least 11 mana gain/kill with at least one grade 1. Do not over anger!
...I did not use exactly airdecade's setup, but it was very similar.

On a related note, I hate swarms.

Showing 46-60 of 377