ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 306870
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
ramoncan
ramoncan
11 posts
Nomad

I got the C11 challenge amulet, but it didn't open any new field...
****!

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

first, there should be a pair of a journey amulet and a challenge amulet that's needed to open some level. At least this, some people say one needs two journey and two challenge amulets to open secret maps.

sjjellybean, play armor only standard amount of waves, max wild gem skill, then at the start break your wild gem to get some 4-6k mana, then buy needed color (I'm very far from C3, so either red or lime) and pwn everything.

ranchandkc
ranchandkc
2 posts
Nomad

Any help on M10? I've been stuck on this one for several days now.

ranchandkc
ranchandkc
2 posts
Nomad

Nevermind, I started with two combined Chain+Bloodbounds and just kept combining Bloodbound to each until the end.

Acelin
Acelin
2 posts
Nomad

Alternative (to the mana generator) strategy for endurance, if you don't plan to go far beyond wave 200 is a tower surrounded with 8 amplifiers equipped with a blood-chain-multi gem, aternatively 2 towers surrounded by 10 amplifiers. Still its not really a competitive strategy i guess. My record is around wave 280 with one grade 16 and one grade 17 gem. I could go further, but i grew tired of it.

Never tried a mana generator before, since i got discoureged by the low mana income from orange gems. So the lime multi-hit multiplays the mana gain as well? I will have to try that. Can anyone place a screenshot perhaps? I'm quite curious, and I hardly have time (and will) to engage in another few-hours-long battle.

Acelin
Acelin
2 posts
Nomad

A note on some easy experience also. For premium players only on the downside - play endurance with giants only and quadruple monster number (some extra health and banishment toggles might help also, go for 5.0+multiplier). Go with a 2 towers sourronded by amplifiers and reach around wave 100 (may go further, depends on patience) and you can get 30k+ exp even from maps with 500-600 base exp. It takes a bit of time, but not as much as an as-far-as-you-can go enurance battle.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

can we not meet in the middle with this debate? life or death? how about torture

jcsx0
jcsx0
1 posts
Shepherd

Anyone having luck with the H11 challenge? Reach level 100? I did it, and didn't get the amulet

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

@bearsal: ...did you have two different threads open at the same time or something?

@pbhead: I'm not the one that makes. go to http://www.kongregate.com/forums/23-gemcraft-chapter-0/topics/145437-228-waves-in-gemcraft-labyrinth

To see the discussion of players who have beaten all 1337 waves of endurance using premium. I'd probably be there already, myself, if I had premium. (They also figured out how to score INFINITY exp. Literally. ).

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

lets try the link again...
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/23-gemcraft-chapter-0/topics/145437-228-waves-in-gemcraft-labyrinth

Casady
Casady
2 posts
Nomad

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few advice, i'm stuck in field H2 i'm at level 59 and I really can't beat this level, anyone can help me? I haven't the premium edition. Thanx

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

go level up I think, or just max wild gem, L and Y, and wreck the wild for L/Y combo and play at 1.00 or 1.00 with banishment options up. Of course max firing speed skill. Don't put too much in focus (upper left), it's pretty detrimental and if you will use wild gem as a source of your mana, you don't need a big starter initial mana, maybe just enough to be able to double manapool at the very start, then wreck wild, then build defence.

BanjoMacpherson
BanjoMacpherson
39 posts
Peasant

I would still like it to be more stait forward.

theshooter14
theshooter14
2 posts
Nomad

i agree

Casady
Casady
2 posts
Nomad

Thank you for your tips vesperbot, i still can't beat it but there is an improvement, I'll keep working on it. Thank you again.

Showing 91-105 of 374