ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 306885
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

http://gclwalk.blogspot.com/

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

so you are trying to make a walkthrough describing how to build on each and every level? I think you shouldn't, by the way one can do G13 initially with a single G2 green gem set at random target, and after you get enough mana, build a G2 dual for an amulet, and drop a gembomb at wave 5-6 just for another amulet and a tad of summon multiplier. Also why are you emphasizing on focus skill this early? One is better to first max out forge and construction. Or maybe that you don't assume the person can put more skillpoints in them because of them having low level?

In fact, one would always have a good deal if he'd set maximum wave number available, unless there would be giants with swarm wave right after in those extra waves.

Agelos12
Agelos12
4 posts
Peasant

Hello..
I have stuck to the j4 epic field can any1 help me ??:P

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

your level, and your available skill points?

xoarr
xoarr
8 posts
Nomad

im stuck on level H2
Level: 52 (or so)
any clever solution?
I know I can count on you
Regs
M

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

probably you're too fast... I'm yet haven't reached J4 and I'm more than level 60. I can't tell anything really clever as I'm yet far from this point. Basically you should use 1 tower with a wild gem and 1 amp with a grade 2 gem of correct color, and walls to shape the level. Max forge, construction, flexibility and put as much points as you can into recharge and wild gem. If your gem will have red inside, get red mastery. The rest split evenly between focus and replenish. Use both banishment settings and none others if you're stuck on a level. And I'd advise you to replay M7 and L7 (both IIRC have red available) on 5.33, with a single grade 5 red to do the killing, but as soon as it will stop one-hit monsters, unlock lime and make a grade 5 or 6 red-lime to wipe the floor with monsters.

Kadoffe
Kadoffe
6 posts
Nomad

Great. No max level anymore. I'm now level 515!

Thanks, Peter.

Agelos12
Agelos12
4 posts
Peasant

I stuck at j4 epic field im 54 lvl 502 points can any1 give me any ideas?! thnx

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd

For j4 I would recomend:
max dual gem mastery, max bloodhound, max construction, max flexibility, wild gem lvl 3 or 4 at least (to sacrifice it for mana straight away).
Start with 1 tower in a good spot.
I would recommend something like this (walls for amps): http://img18.imageshack.us/i/gc4s.jpg/
Put dual lvl 4 gem in it. Support it with an amplifier or two and with a slowing trap.
Open bloodhound gem asap, amplify it with 6 amplifiers so that it can shoot the pylon occasionally. Build a few more towers with low grade gems around the pylon and set their priorities to Structures.

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Here is your image AirDecade.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6484/gc4s.jpg

vasnier
vasnier
2 posts
Nomad

In regards to the four unlockable corners, my experience has been that:

A13 - Unlocked by killing 12 apparitions
M13 - Unlocked by beating wave 100 on K9
A1 - Still unknown
M1 - Still locked despite having acquired the C11 challenge amulet along with 17 other challenge amulets.

vasnier
vasnier
2 posts
Nomad

Erk. I suppose I cannot edit posts?

Oh well, I just unlocked A1:

A1 - Kill 7000 monsters in L9

berkeleyjake
berkeleyjake
1 posts
Blacksmith

I'm having a horrible time with Field M10, any advice or a starting screenshot of the setup? I'm lvl 39, no premium.

Agelos12
Agelos12
4 posts
Peasant

Does the aparitions can find everywhere or is standar the fields u can find and kill it?? Does some1 knows??

Showing 106-120 of 374