Forums

ForumsFlash Games

GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 12:48pm

ifju

ifju

90 posts

you can break x50.00 on normal (not Pylon) stages, but it needs tremendous summoning numbers (fewthousands/wave without Endurance!).

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 12:53pm

enfance

enfance

15 posts

ah thats too bad. i dont wanna go back to 1.10 coz upgrading a full map of gems without "U" is just a pain.

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 3:28pm

virusavatar

virusavatar

3 posts

Thanks ifju... I wont be playing gemcraft anymore, that pissed me off so much so i just give up.

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 3:35pm

visitlegend

visitlegend

413 posts

I love how the game is a td. And a action
game. My favorite gem is..Lightning.

-Legend

Posted Aug 27, '11 at 6:23pm

enfance

enfance

15 posts

hmm i changed my mind. i still wanna try it on v1.10. gemcrafting in GCL is joke compared to GC0.

Posted Sep 3, '11 at 8:21am

TNTMika

TNTMika

3 posts

Hi, I have a problem, my level is blocked to level 156 with 21.546 XP to go until next level. I do battle on L3 and gain 546.000XP and when i come back on map, my level doesn't increase.

I do battle again and it doesn't increase. The game don't add my point. I don't understand why my Xp is not add after the battle.

Is this a problem with the software ?

Posted Sep 3, '11 at 1:13pm

TNTMika

TNTMika

3 posts

I had found on forum, i didn't know that we must do better score on same map to win XP...

Posted Sep 4, '11 at 5:44am

Olddeath22

Olddeath22

33 posts

I am only level 14 but I find this much easier than Gemcraft Chapter0

Posted Sep 11, '11 at 11:38pm

PuzzleMage

PuzzleMage

8 posts

I bought the premium edition, and was really enjoying it. I'm near the end of the game, but I can't run the thing anymore. On a different computer, I can run it but it's starting over from the start and not premium. Is there any way I can transfer my saved game with premium edition over to my other computer?

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 3:55pm

wrymslayer

wrymslayer

18 posts

Puzzlemage I wish I could tell you but at the moment it seems to at least me it saves to the computer that you are on with no method to save online.

Reply to GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!