Forums

ForumsFlash Games

GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

Posted Sep 15, '11 at 10:05am

jk7711

jk7711

6 posts

It can be done. I don't know specifically how myself, but I'm fairly certain it can be done. Search the forums here and over at kongregate. You should be able to find your answer.

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 7:10pm

Spondaios

Spondaios

3 posts

Some kind of bug? after playing a level for only a few minutes, when I summon 2 or 3 times on a level, I get Infinity Monsters Summoned, and then the level freezes for about 15 seconds and no monsters come out.  Something is broken?

http://www.xro.ca/infinitybug.jpg

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 8:41pm

Spondaios

Spondaios

3 posts

There is definitely some kind of weird bug, because the wave numbers get screwed up.  On the pic above, the cursor is actually pointing at wave 25, but the pop up window displays wave 32.

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 1:08am

fractalman

fractalman

433 posts

nice bug there...i've summoned lots of monsters and never seen that one.

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 11:48am

Spondaios

Spondaios

3 posts

Well, it's a moot point now.  This is the screen that presents itself when I try to continue my game.

When my harddrive crashes and my data is wiped, I know it's my fault. But with these online games, you are at the utter mercy of whatever programming and policies these a**h8s decide to implement at their own WHIM.

Hours and hours of playtime lost...

*****K Y*U Gemcraft and *****K Y*U armor games.

I want my five dollars back.

http://www.xro.ca/lostgame.jpg

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 4:31pm

ifju

ifju

90 posts

are u sure you're logged in?
sometimes it needs 1-2 refreshes, but the server-side savegame should not disappear.

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 1:34am

SovereingsBane

SovereingsBane

1 post

He's just having a hard time, I haven't had any problems with this game yet and I love it.

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 10:05am

Ninjalexpowa

Ninjalexpowa

1 post

Im 'm having some problems in M2. im trying to get the challange amulet.

"Create a gem with a maximun raw damage of at least 1000 without amplifiers or bloodbound"

A dont really know how to get it. Ive used a only yellow gem taking it to 12 grade and i dont get the amulet.

Im wizard lv 123.

Can someone help me?

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 10:49pm

DarthMohawk1

DarthMohawk1

9 posts

Well, if Grade 12 isn't doing it for you, just buff it to Grade 13. Or make a dual or triple gem -- those get damage bonuses (duals get +15%, triples get +22% if you max the corresponding skill).

If you have spare skill points, you can put them in Resonance to buff your damage output.

Or you can Take A Third Option: build up to about 20k mana, then take a high-grade gem (at least G9 should do it) and start combining it with sheets of Grade 1 gems. You'll waste your gem's special abilities, but its max damage will rise (albeit very slowly). There should be no problem reaching 1000 max damage this way.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 5:17pm

dark1ag

dark1ag

2 posts

first of all, i love the game; i'm still young (L60) but i think i'll never play like most of you (trap+6amps or tower+8amps); i prefer the vanilla td style (few towers shooting two or three sections of the path) with a few amps...

now two questions: 1) why is my wild gem most of the time green-red-orange? shouldn't all 56 triplets be equally frequent?

2) about amulet "no more than 2 gems at a time, no U, 5000+mana" what is the trick? i take a level with easy settings and play with just one tower; occasionally i make a second gem and join it into the main one. why don't i get an amulet? and yes, i spent more than 5k mana.

Reply to GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!