ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500334
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
BigKitty
BigKitty
4 posts
Nomad

That's pretty **** crazy, Kenji.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I played it for a bit and I really don't like it. The original is still the best, although Chapter 0 is better than Labyrinth.

Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

For some reason, I am unable to attain any of the Challenge amulets. Is there something special that you need to do to "qualify" for them?

On three separate maps, I have done what needs to be done to get the amulet, but it never gives it to me. I should be using the latest version of the game, as I reloaded it an hour ago.

I don't have a problem with that, I just got 2 challenge amulets!

Do you have the newest version of EVERYTHING? Also the game? Clear your cache?
BigKitty
BigKitty
4 posts
Nomad

J9, still killing me. I tried all armored rather than endure the giant wave that's been killing me, but without R gems to start with I can't get enough damage going to kill them fast enough. And I still don't start with enough mana to unlock a gem type at the start, not if I want to place gems.

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

Yet another amulet bug: I got "Win a battle with no more than 2 gems at any time, while spending 5000 mana or more no gems", although I had 7 gems on the field... It happened on C3.

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

J9 has yellow already. Should be enough to kill them all. How about this: Ignore the long paths, just build a cluster of towers and amplifiers right in front of the orb, and block one of the two ways. Start out with one tower and a Y/O gem, add an amlifier with a yellow gem, add another tower with a Y/O that's amplified by the first amp already, and go on to maybe 3 each?

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

interesting little bit of information, if you click on a monster, your gem will fire on it ignoring the other monsters it was firing on

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

I dont get why you guys actually like this game, its pathetic.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Question regarding the amplifiers...does it make a difference what grade gem you use to activate it? Does a more powerful amplifier gem make a difference?

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

bearsal1121
if you don't like the game, you don't need to spend time telling us you don't like it, just rate the game however you want and then be on your way.

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

and jimmie, yes it does matter, the more powerful of a amplifier gem, the more that gem amplifies the gems around it

warfighter67
warfighter67
27 posts
Nomad

Note: I am kind of a noob when it comes to games, so I consider this quite an achievement. I was also only level 30 at the time of doing this.

I Farmed XP on J10 after first beating it on Armor only 2x monster count. Got 4 journey amulets and the total XP gain was about 12k.

Click to see screenshot!

warfighter67
warfighter67
27 posts
Nomad

Also just if anyones wondering, theres nothing in those towers down there cause I was fighting til i couldnt anymore.. So once my ultimate bloodhound gem couldnt kill all the creeps, i quickly built stuff around the tower to charge it to win before I died... i had to sell 4 gems to survive, then just sold the rest and launched 20 waves right before i won.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Warfighter...which towers are you talking about? Give me a map location.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

bearsal1121
if you don't like the game, you don't need to spend time telling us you don't like it, just rate the game however you want and then be on your way.

Last time I checked this was a general discussion thread. Announcing your dislike for the game is still general discussion.

And I have to agree with him. It is nothing close to the monster that the original was and it even falls behind Chapter 0.
Showing 166-180 of 1151