ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500075
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

jimmie123, he's speaking about the pylon, a kind of an epic level within the labyrinth. Yes, this can work.

kenji1134, yes, this is in fact a won game. The only thing you have to do is open the labyrinth.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

@metalwill
...do you mean to imply the original was hard? That was easy, at least in terms of strategy requirements. The first epic made me stumble a bit, but not for long. This, I can at least make harder for myself,if only because I like to anger. (I can beat all epics of first gemcraft, except the final battle, with no skillpoints spent, so yes, it's easy.)

tapsyhapsy
tapsyhapsy
2 posts
Nomad

I agree with fractalman on the original game. The first epic level was problematic, but afterwards it got a lot easier. The lvl40 (or was it 50?) skill basically made it a cakewalk.

The new one has a lot more room for skill level or even just moods. I generally do all the new levels on the basic settings, and when I feel like it, I'll do an all-giant endurance level till I get bored of it - mostly before 300, unfortunately.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

bearsal1121
if you don't like the game, you don't need to spend time telling us you don't like it, just rate the game however you want and then be on your way.

I need the armor points.
warfighter67
warfighter67
27 posts
Nomad

I also forgot to say that I personally love this game. The $5 doesn't bother me as I know I don't NEED it to have fun in the game. I'm thinking about asking my dad or something once it moves to Kongregate if I can get premo for this game.

Also, just for the record, I'm 17. No access to a credit card and a teen.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

hey fractalman, you can't beat 5th epic of GC1 with no skill points spent? Probably I could try... Or is there an inevitable stuff that fails you to do anything?

warfighter67
warfighter67
27 posts
Nomad

How come when I had a gem (bloodhound grade 5) that did "at least 1000 maximum damage" (about 1200), and beat it, I did not get this amulet? I'm on endurance mode if that makes a difference.

Selrachay
Selrachay
1 posts
Jester

I had also a Bloodhound dealing about 1200 maximum damage, not in endurance mode but in wave20+, won the level (M2)
and also i reached and survived wave 100 on the levels C7 and H11, so normally i should have won 3 Challenge amulets but i didn't get any and i made these three challenges serveral times now
anybody has an idea?
I read this post on a previous page:

For some reason, I am unable to attain any of the Challenge amulets. Is there something special that you need to do to "qualify" for them?

On three separate maps, I have done what needs to be done to get the amulet, but it never gives it to me. I should be using the latest version of the game, as I reloaded it an hour ago.

I don't have a problem with that, I just got 2 challenge amulets!

Do you have the newest version of EVERYTHING? Also the game? Clear your cache?

yes i have the newest Version of Flash, the game, cache cleared, computer restarted, tooth brushed, slept twice over it, still no change :-(
pbhead
pbhead
8 posts
Nomad

which challenges?

the bloodbound extra damage DOESNT COUNT for the max damage challenges. The base damage needs to be over 1000, or over 1200. for the lv 100 waves, you need to beat ALL the monsters of that wave, simply touching the level doesnt do it. I was on wave 92 before i got the "beat wave 90 on any level" achievment.

tominator78
tominator78
5 posts
Shepherd

The 100 level challenge amulets aren't given whatever. I got up to 160 odd and no 100 level amulet. The first 150 levels at least were all beaten enemies. I didn't just click and release 3000 monsters.

It's a bug.

pbhead
pbhead
8 posts
Nomad

odd. bug. sad. :-/

lele12
lele12
2 posts
Peasant

the premium account is limited in time or forever?

Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

The 100 level challenge amulets aren't given whatever. I got up to 160 odd and no 100 level amulet. The first 150 levels at least were all beaten enemies. I didn't just click and release 3000 monsters.

It's a bug.

No, it is not. You need to KILL wave #100. Each and every monster. I have 2 challenge amulets "reach wave 100 on map XYZ", both worked just fine. It's not a bug.
blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

sometimes the bar saying your loged in is in front of the pause, play and speed up button wich is annoying cause it takes way to long on normal speed, other from that its an amazing game :P

lele12
lele12
2 posts
Peasant

no, I would say 2 years from now the game would be completely free, but just to make sure you should ask the developer.

thank you
Showing 181-195 of 1151