Forums

ForumsFlash Games

GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 5:57am

h2n2

h2n2

42 posts

pressing shift and clicking at a gem change target options

right now I was playing a lvl and suddenly a  shadow of a fallen  wizard or smth like that came in i defeated it and gain 3 skill points
i want to see more of those!

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 6:04am

v6y

v6y

1,133 posts

I still think its a fun game, but I like the chapter o beetter. This one comes in 2nd place.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 9:17am

Krazed

Krazed

5 posts

You guys encountered the wizards spirit yet? Its a shadow, so its very hard to spot when it appears on any random level and is described 'kill this spirit in order to get wizards secret knowlegde'. I saw him once with about 700 life but it was already too late even to bomb him. Anyone did manage to get the sucker?

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 10:10am

Krazed

Krazed

5 posts

I anwsered my question, heres a screenshot
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/wizkx.jpg/]
I got 3 skill points from this one at the end of the battle

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 10:18am

JohnHammer

JohnHammer

1 post

Too many changes in the gameplay. Can't say whather it is better or worse, just different.
All I know is the changing of hotkey sucks, but love the pause, and I can never buy Premium.

I think this is the best game for about half an year.Great job

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 10:45am

caiman

caiman

4 posts

I got 3 skill points when i killed the appearance.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 10:52am

Kasewind

Kasewind

7 posts

Has anyone figured out the summoning multiplier yet?  It seem smaller on certain levels even when I summon more--does the multiplier maybe depend on whether it's an early or later wave, or on how many waves total are in the level?

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 11:27am

Xell

Xell

4 posts

I think hue is been removed =/
I miss the 1,2,3,4,5,6 hotkeys for building towers and so on,but with the amlpifiers and shrines the game got more dept.Anyway it´s a great game.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 12:23pm

tackle70

tackle70

25 posts

I like this one so far... addition of pause function + duplicate gem will make the late game much better instead of being a click fest.

On the other hand (and I may be wrong) it seems like supergemming is out, which is interesting. You can beef up the specials but not fire rate. Also the wave options menu is definitely bugged - often can't select one or more of the options.

I don't mind the premium content... this game has a lot to it and is well done, and $5 isn't bad AND it's optional :)

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 12:28pm

SupaLegit

SupaLegit

651 posts

I like this game so far, i also miss the hotkeys but the game is still great.

Reply to GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!