Forums

ForumsFlash Games

GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 11:51am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

652 posts

Well, I have mixed fealings with this.
I like bloodhound gems, its a nice idea, but sad that splashing gems are gone *sniff*.
New stuff added is nice,but I cant find any use for amplifiers/shrines (well, I`m only level 14!) yet.
I think I jsut keep playing :D

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 11:56am

osanseviero

osanseviero

39 posts

did someone checked my walkthrough?

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 12:00pm

osanseviero

osanseviero

39 posts

PEOPLE....
A GOOD THING TO YOU...
THERE IS A TARGET THING
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X8B6PHnll3w/TWFIXu_spsI/AAAAAAAAAEw/55LBUJwhe6g/s1600/target.jpg[/img

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 1:15pm

wannayeah

wannayeah

2 posts

does anyone have completed the field I4?

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 1:22pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

P.S. I'll assume no one saw my question, so I'll ask it again: Does anyone know which amulet I need to earn to unlock field A13?

I'm guessing it might be a challenge amulet, but I've no clue. Hoping to just randomly unlock it along the way.

New stuff added is nice,but I cant find any use for amplifiers/shrines (well, I`m only level 14!) yet.
I think I jsut keep playing :D

Amplifiers can significantly buff up gems and are oh so worth it. Possibly not at lvl 14, though. Think I started using them from mid20s and onwards.

PEOPLE....
A GOOD THING TO YOU...
THERE IS A TARGET THING

Please refrain from posting in all caps.
It's a useful thing, though.

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 2:30pm

Michan666

Michan666

41 posts

Amplifiers are AWESOME, especially for endurance mode. I totally fell in love with those things

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 2:59pm

caiman

caiman

4 posts

What are your settings for your highest score on a field?
I just got 40,000 points with giants, 50% more monsters and hp, and both banishment settings.

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 5:05pm

DaSickaJ

DaSickaJ

95 posts

You can complete the game just fine without going Premium. I bought it pretty much as soon as I'd confirmed that the game would entertain me for hours - it's 5 dollars. It supports a developer who's given people three great games for free. I'm entirely okay with that.
If you want free games, either stop wanting the content you don't even need to complete the game, or go play something else. The idea that all flash games are supposed to be free is silly anyway.

ya you sound like a mod alright... long as you get a paycheck i presume? Flash games should not be intended for profit. Thats the silly part, you wanna make a profit? go make console games. These are like just for fun.

If i want a serious game ill play cod black ops. Thats like a REAL top of the line game, but this, pfft come on man... theres top of developers here who make these games for free and let people enjoy the game, therefore they become the best. Like the popluar games out now. Which i believe gemcraft is not going to be this time, the new one.

Prove me wrong then ok, but this is just plain stupid man. 5 bucks to finish a story line to a flash game? lol... id like the rest of the people to think about that for a sec. Id rather buy a nice slice of pizza

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 5:19pm

slogsdon

slogsdon

28 posts

ya you sound like a mod alright... long as you get a paycheck i presume? Flash games should not be intended for profit. Thats the silly part, you wanna make a profit? go make console games. These are like just for fun.

Who says what flash games are supposed to be? You?

Posted Feb 20, '11 at 5:20pm

slogsdon

slogsdon

28 posts

Prove me wrong then ok, but this is just plain stupid man. 5 bucks to finish a story line to a flash game?

You don't need premium to finish the story line.

Reply to GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!