ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500087
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
tominator78
tominator78
5 posts
Shepherd

Is everybody else permanently losing a skill point when they lose a level or is this a bug? I can't find any reference to it and it seems a bit harsh seeing as we don't get extra xp for a second playthrough like I thought we were going to.

When I lose a level my skill point bank is on -1 and if I change my points, I lose that value.

BTW Just posted this in walkthrough thread before realising I should have put it here. Don't know to edit/delete posts on this forum so sorry mods.

ourrisso
ourrisso
3 posts
Peasant

finally!,I finished the last epic stage with lvl 96

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

How do you start an endurance battle? I don't see any option for it.

Kasewind
Kasewind
7 posts
Peasant

I'm not really sure why people are complaining so hard about the premium issue--look at it from the other side:

He could have put it on Steam and given you NO free version. I paid my $5, so it's the same thing to me either way. He know his fans from the earlier games will probably pay their $5, so it's the same to him either way... Quit complaining that you get a slice of the pie for free just because you want to eat the whole pie.

tominator78
tominator78
5 posts
Shepherd

Is everybody else permanently losing a skill point when they lose a level or is this a bug? I can't find any reference to it and it seems a bit harsh seeing as we don't get extra xp for a second playthrough like I thought we were going to.

When I lose a level my skill point bank is on -1 and if I change my points, I lose that value.
This is definitely a bad bug. I have lost about 7 skill points permanently today and the last one I just completed a new level.
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

yah that happends to me too. Not really sure why I lose the point either.

Can anyone tell me were the option to change the game mode is? I can't find it and want to do the challanges.

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

lol, the 8 amplifier level is amazing

tackle70
tackle70
25 posts
Nomad

:\\

Level cap @ 500 is kinda lame... I want more reward for my glitch abuse

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

can someone please explain how the "ritual" skill works?

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

Say you have ritual at level 1.
for ever 40 "battle amulets" you get, your starting mana and starting capacity will be increased by 1.
Battle amulets can be earned multiple times each, as opposed to journey amulets, which are earned only once.
does that help?

chrissuper
chrissuper
3 posts
Nomad

you know i always lose does anyone have a good strategy for me?

Pxes
Pxes
3 posts
Nomad

One more thing about the Premium option of Labyrinth.
People shouldn't pay $5 for the hours and hours the developer put in his game.
They should pay for the amount of fun they think they will get out of it.

I can put hours and hours in a real life poop throwing game, but if its not any fun or good, Why would anyone pay for my poop?
So pay $5 because you love the game, not because you think you owe it to the developer. (If you like the game alot and don't have the money, at least post a positive message for the developer to see, in my opinion)

Coates2000
Coates2000
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone able to get the challenge amulet on G10- 'Reach at least wave 100'- I made it all the way to 112 and still didn't get it, so was wondering what has to happen in order to get it.

venaxiz
venaxiz
1 posts
Nomad

For hard levels.

If the armored enemies only setting is still unavailable, go random setting until no swarm waves shown (swarm is truly deadly in this one, different than the previous).

If the armored enemies only setting is available then use it, you'll see lots of difference.

Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

I wonder if the -1 skill point for every lost level is really a bug or a kind of &quotunishment" for the player...

if it is a bug, I hope they fix it soon very soon. I am afraid to play as long as I know that bug exists!

Showing 91-105 of 1151