ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500077
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
lolitsme
lolitsme
1 posts
Nomad

For those of you complaining about endurance, the crafting pylon levels are still infinite waves, so it's not /completely/ premium only.

I'm slowly getting used to the new hotkeys (still don't mana pool very much because M is too far)

Chibiabos
Chibiabos
1 posts
Nomad

How the heck do you access skills? I can't seem to find a button/tab/control for them anywhere, but I am at Level 3.

Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

I don't believe there is a button, you need to select a level and get to the skill select screen, then you can back out after you use your points.

AnoDraNaDor
AnoDraNaDor
4 posts
Herald

hi, I like this game like the 2 others but I have a problem here :
I played yesterday and today the game is "bugged", I can t see towers, traps, gems I build + waves don t destroy the orb.

Others have the same problem ? Someone solved it ?

KiDo27
KiDo27
1 posts
Nomad

Yes, got the same problem. first two days were fine. tried playing last nigt and it aint working. creating a gem or tower costs mana but the gem is not really created and towers not build.

llamaking00
llamaking00
1 posts
Shepherd

yep Im having the same problem

Gems dont show up when I make them

cant even play the game

stebdjui
stebdjui
5 posts
Peasant

guys... upgrade your flash player, always the same...

Toyan
Toyan
1 posts
Nomad

You'll find endurance mode if you shell out five bucks for the premium content. (It's under Unlimited Waves option.)

Don't be a scrooge and give the man some money!!

Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

I don't much like the fact that you can only access your skills when you select a level. There should be a separate panel for that.

but other than that I find the game sensational. I totally love it and I totally am addicted again! And it works just fine for me except for one little bug that sometimes, I cannot chose "random waves" and such. but that is not so bad and I am sure they will fix it in one of the future versions.

slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

at first I didn't like the skill select before starting a level, but it makes it easier to switch gem masteries around, especially since it marks which gems are initially available in a level.

aturtledoesbite
aturtledoesbite
13 posts
Nomad

I have a question. What amulet do I need to earn to unlock field A13 (and the others, too, if you know them).

Also, that "wizard's spirit" that people have found is known as an Apparition. If you manage to kill it, then you earn some skill points. It will randomly appear on any field (yes, it's completely random). Its health is determined by how many you have killed. The more you have killed, the more health it has.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry to say that I find this incarnation of Gemcraft to be both boring and repetitive with almost nothing new added to an already old formula. And trust me, I tried really hard to like it, but it's a dissapointment.

I don't understand the hype, Cursed Treasure is a MUCH better made TD game.

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

this is a lil repetitive than the last one. I dont expect this to be a popular game... but knowing these people on ag it probably will.

I like how the random gem thing is gone. I can click the gems i want. Other than that its not THAT great.

Besides i dont think they have anything going with this premium edition. The game not that popular and plus its seems to be half the game premium edition. All the upgrades and cool stuff all have to pay for. Its like come on wtf? bad move in my opinion

Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

I gota agree, i like the specific gem thing, but i feel that game is slanted far to much to people getting the premium edition, and i dont play flash games to have to buy things in them, i play them because they are free.

Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

Going through the Amulets and i am realizing just how much of the game is unavailable unless you buy the premium edition.

I can understand restricting skills, but given the nature of TD games, an endurance (unlimited) mode is REQUIRED to keep the interest, and the crafted pylon levels dont count, you have to complete those to get your points.

Showing 31-45 of 1151