ForumsWEPRstrnadge thing about christianity

239 44441
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

the thing that it says if someone slaps you you give them another cheek to slap..but why do christians kill other relegions and themselves if they belive this?

• 239 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Skipper, you've lost the game. By continuing to argue, all you're making yourself do is look stupid. Think about what you're saying and the possible backlash next time you blindly attack all of a religion's principles at once. Right now all you've managed to accomplish is make a bunch of people hate you and the rest of us think you're not very smart. I don't hate you. I just think you need to learn to help your brain run faster than your fingers.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Yeah... I kinda made a wrong assumption, but I need to practice analyzing people before I get into college.

Maybe not perfection, but maybe being better than others is on your mind? Superiority?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I'd also like to add - fighting and dying for your country is the highest honor. You only have one life to live. Might as well give it for something worthwhile.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Some people don't notice how important their country really is to them until they end up doing something screwy to it. :S [No matter how bad the country may be, still your home. Whether your from somewhere else and live in America, or your just plain American, or something else.]

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Eshploded is right, and I have no need to argue with people I have made the final assumption that we agree to disagree the only thing that we all agree one is that we like each other as beings but we strongly dislike my belives we find one common enemy and that one common enemy is the one that challenges the most important thing to us (religion) is our common enemy. So in my final atempt to continue on is can we get along as games ?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Get along as gamers? That's funny, because most gamers don't get along, even when they completely agree on EVERYTHING. Go to any LAN party and you'll see what I mean. We fucking want to KILL EACH OTHER. HOW COULD YOU THROW A FUCKING NADE THERE YOU KNEW I WAS THERE IDC IF IT KILLED THEIR WHOLE TEAM IDC IF ID HAVE DONE IT TOO IDC IF WAS GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS YOU KILLED ME NOOB. Like that. That's what happens.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

You are right Megamickel, most people cant get along as gamers, like how you think Bush is a good president (30% correct) and how i think Bush is a bad president (70% correct)

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I sense aggression in your post, madgamer.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

He's taking shit outside of a different thread, thusly breaking one of the sacred rules of political discussion forums. You don't wage war on someone like that. That's like saying "I'm going to flame you everywhere you go". You want a flame war, little man?
...No. I'm not going to get into this with you. I've got better things to waste my worry on than someone like you.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

So much for you christains wanting peace I don't understand you christains I offer to ask peace and you go off cussing about me why is that? and what makes me a little man? and I don't quite get what you were saying about this IDC ? So you live but it seems like that last message contains hate why is that now you seem like a liar.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^... I wasn't talking to you. You take too much offense to that. Were you the one who took shit out of another thread? No.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

O I am sorry mega nickel I hold no intentions of angering you, and what do I take offence to Megamickel?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Oh, I was just saying you were taking too much offense to the post that wasn't intended to you, it seemed like you were upset about it.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha this is a funny thread to watch.

By the way, most of those 'Christians' who go around wanting world peace are not even real Christians.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

by "Aren't even read Christians" you mean people that don't attend church, pray, and are usually bad/ "Wanna-Be-Gangstah"?

There are a ton of people like that, but I wouldn't say most. You can't deny the fact that 80% or more of this country is Christian. And I'm pretty sure that 80% isn't all bad and gangster, or we'd be in the dumps. Just alot are, and those people represent the "Christians are evil" thing more than the Christians who are good representing "Christians rule".
So I dunno. Also, World Peace is hard to acheive, as a Christian, I know, that being Christian doesn't mean war is "UNALLOWED TO THE POINT OF SEVERITY". Because, without War you would not be able to settle something "Unholy" Or "Evil". If America had interpreted the bible as "No more war foreveR" Then there probably wouldn't have been a revolution, nor would America have helped save everyone in WW2.

Showing 196-210 of 239