ForumsWEPRstrnadge thing about christianity

239 44555
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

the thing that it says if someone slaps you you give them another cheek to slap..but why do christians kill other relegions and themselves if they belive this?

• 239 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

christans are hypocrits like if you look deep back all the holidays (execpt halloween) were stolen from the pegans holidays. Christmas was the day that the sun god was born. Easter was the day of birth and was celebrated by the pegans runnig in to the forest and having s*x. and the list just goes on and on and on

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

That doesn't make Christians hypocrites, Skipper, just really good marketers. What better way to convert people than to force them to celebrate on your holy days by taking over theirs?
It shows the manufacturing of religion, but not really hypocrisy.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Donkykong i don't mean that i dont belive in god at all i am very sorry if i gave you that thought, I am very stronly against "god" and what "god" stands for I am totaly against all Ideas of christains i disagree with them all for abortion to animals to loving evrebody to the "saving people" deal i can say that the only thing that i can agree with christains is helping the homeless and animals otherwise they are nothing but dust in this decaying world
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll
lllllllll

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^What the hell? So you're saying we shouldn't try and be nice to each other and get along? What the fuck is your problem, man? You reek of typical teenage rebellion.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

No i am no typical teen rebal i have witnessed those who have beared the mark it is NO joke

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

what Skipper!!! first of all im against abortion! and dont go discriminating against my religion like skipper its very rude! so basically u r a ratarded guy who has no life and discriminates against other peoples religion like that?!? i hope that god soon touches ur heart and leads u to the right path.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Look i am constaly discrimated beacuse of my religion. I am a heretic that means i was a christain till i met a dark one.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^So, basically you're a teenager who wanted to do something different than "the norm" like EVERY OTHER PERSON who's in your religion. Well, some of them are 30-year-old men who live with their mothers. But it's not cool, and the rest of the world thinks you're an asshole. And, based on your prior post, you kind of are one. You disagree with love towards mankind? So you think you should hate your fellow man? And why is that? Because Christianity says it? Thought so. So you're saying you don't like something because it's a generally accepted principle of the leading religion in the country? Grow up.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

No you do not understand and i will not expect a petty human to tell me other wise or call me names

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Petty human? So what, now you think you're some all-powerful demon thing? You're only further proving my point, you know. There are other ways to "fight the man" than by joining a cult and claiming yourself to be above mortal. Which you and I both KNOW isn't true. If you were, you'd be out doing something else than sitting at your computer arguing about nothing.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I did claim my self to be a demon. Demons are not all powerful. I honestly do not care for your silly insults, thank you for not making a difference in either of our slowly dying existances.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Oh, but I thought you called yourself above human? Doesn't that make you above mortality?
Oh, I get it. You're a Satanist. I didn't draw the connection before, but it's all too obvious now.
Let me make one thing clear to you: you are not, nor have you ever been, anything but human flesh and human spirit. To believe anything different is utterly ridiculous and is only brought on by false teachings and egotism.. I hope I was clear there. Of course, go on believing whatever you want. I'll pray for you. I hope you see the error of your ways before you get yourself in too deep to turn back.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I am more and less than a human i wont expect you to understand. I thank you though, i do not care for your compassion, and i am sorry to burst you bubble but i am DEFIONITLY NOT a Satanist. I have no errors

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Satanism: Worship of one's self as a god or higher being. That sounds like you right on the nail. Especially considering you say "I have no errors". You're only digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. What wouldn't you expect me to understand? The fact that you're just as deranged as the guys who stand on the street corner telling us the end of the world is coming tomorrow? Don't try and fight with me, boy. I'll teach you a lesson in mind games you won't soon forget.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

You can teach me all that you would like, in fact i would like you to teach me a lesson in mind games that i won't forget. Please continue on but either way i am NOT a Satanist, thats like me calling you a satanist. Please proceed with the mind games i am interested to learn more.

Showing 166-180 of 239