ForumsWEPRstrnadge thing about christianity

239 44514
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

the thing that it says if someone slaps you you give them another cheek to slap..but why do christians kill other relegions and themselves if they belive this?

• 239 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Megamickle please give me the lesson in mind games when ever it is good for you to thank you

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, let's look at this from a different approach. Skipper says he has no errors. Does this mean in his actions? Because that could technically be true in any person. Every action could be error-free depending on your perspective.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

You can't use being human as an excuse, sins are sins, I think peple can controll themselves alot more than they do today.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

He claims to be more than human. He claims to be a higher being, yet he denies that he's Satanist. But that's the very essence of Satanism, placing yourself above normal people as a god or high mortal.
Skipper, you and I both know that you're only doing what you're doing so that you can go against "the norm". Think about it. Why do you oppose good will towards your fellow man? It's a good idea, regardless of whether you like Christianity or not. Even atheists wouldn't deny that. In fact, they're more inclined to be nice, since they believe this life is all they've got. You, on the other hand, see this as a "bad" concept, yet provide no basis for this other than it's a principle of Christianity (and many other religions). So why is it that you'd dislike it again? Because it's part of Christianity, even though it has little to do with the religious aspect and more to do with simple morals? Your views may be distorted, but mine is clear. You are simply trying to be different in a cry for attention. Deny it all you want, I'm done arguing with you.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

No mickel i claim to be a human that is less. I do not care that you think that i am a satanist because i am NOT, i as much of a satanist as you are. i do not cry out for atention heck, i do even want any at all. I beleive in helping animals and the homeless, NOT loving the perfect little bible thumpping famly down the street. Megamickel you can keep on going on about me all that you would like, in fact i would like you to. I want to study a christain and see how it thinks and dislikes and tries to destroy all that disagree with them. You continue on with this idea of this theroy called "love" i know none, i see none, i want none of it. I am not against you i am against your belive and this unknown false icon known as "god". I would like you to continue insulting me and when you acuse me of being a Satanist please tell me why. Thank you Megamickel

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

You know, People have a basic of whats right and wrong in the world. So you can't really say that In my actions of my perspective this and that is something or the other.
Now skipper, if you don't believe in the fact that helping your fellow people is right, then what is? Your saying you're gonna help the homeless and Animals, but you won't help someone that has a home or is going to war? That just sounds like some selfish fool who'll only help things that wont' hurt him or put burdens on him.

Also, along the lines of "Logic" if you are against this false Icon known as "God" then you'd be missing something. First of all in almost any book the basis of the rights and wrongs in the religion are set out. Some more then others, you could argue.
If you think that I'm another "Petty" Human that doesn't need words from me, then who are you to tell me that? I really don't get your posts, you believe that you are just as mortal and human as all others, but were all "Petty Humans"? Confusing.

You're "ACTING" like a sanatist. Humans make errors, whether there little or small, unless of course your a sanatist, again. Someone that believes that they can't commit a sin and that there better than every other man on earth then your just as well a sanatist.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

All you're doing, Skipper, is making yourself look stupid. you're not saying anything to disprove my point, but you're saying everything to prove it. Grow up and realize that insulting religion just because everyone follows it just makes you look like an asshat.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Guys, there are nicer ways to debate this. Just leave the personal attacks out and battle this out right.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Maybe skipper does not strive for attention, but for perfection. This could be caused by parents pushing their children to be the best which becomes an irrational goal (of course not necessarily). This could be his way to put himself higher than the others, and the best thing to do is leave him alone whenever he does begin to rant. If not--hell-- I'm just guessing.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

What ever religion you are, you kill people too.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Brotheromar, THATS were the problem is. A christian or anyone else may have never killed a man, but just because another christian turned wrong now he's labled as a man with a murdering religion? Its very wrong. I think religions are losing their meanings to people nowadays.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I did not mean to confuse any body with the phrase &quotetty humans" i just met to throw Megamickle a small instul i am sorry if i bewildered any body with that phrase. Nor do i strive for perfecion, my parent could care less if did good. I would rather help those who have no voice than a solider that chose to go into the war knowing that he could come back in a freezer. I am no satanist so please stop calling me that it is a waste of movement. When i claimed i have no errors i was reffering to my thought prosces. I think that it is very interisting how a christains when it is not sure. Why are you resorting to personal attacks?Can you explain that through your meaningless insults? of corse when it is convient for you to and yes armed blade is correct most religions have lost there meanings and when megamickel you said i will &quotray" for you. I would like yo uto explain what you did and why you said that and do you still mean that? Thank You for your time and i am eager for your explaination. Thanks!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

He means he's gonna pray that you don't stay the idiot you are and can differ right from wrong. Also, you believe in helping people that have no voice, but most people that have no voice usually may be homeless just consuming our resources with little jobs that dont' help anyone. Well, you want to kill them for population controll too?

I don't get you, you want to help some, let others die, and help and kill others.

It isn't making sence, and when you throw someone a small insult your suppost to make it logical. Also, your thought process is completely distorted, so your also a liar if you think your thinking is perfect, no ones is.

Also, its not a personal attack, what it is is an observation of what your saying. Which ends up being personal if your really expressing what your saying. Which I think is a pretty meaningless counter.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

yes but what exactly happens when you pray the homeless have no voice and they dont comsue many resorces but they need help there is no denying that. That is the only idea that agree with christains on. I can differ from right and wrong, we might have a different perspective on what is right and what is wrong. My thought prosces is not distorded it just isn't what you like. I am no liar I am a heritic Thank You

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I don't need your filthy thankx. Theres a difference from knowing right from wrong and a different perspective of right from wrong. You obviously don't know that difference.

Also, you can't spell process, so I've found some flaw in your thought process. Also, you've expressed anti-natural humane morals. Proving you're thought process is distorted. If it weren't for people helping army men who knew they could come back in a freezer then you might just not be living in America. You might not even have been born, who knows, your Anscestors murdered? You're being proved wrong.

Showing 181-195 of 239