ForumsGame WalkthroughsWarlords game bothering you?

12 5233
OmFgeViLBbQ
OmFgeViLBbQ
16 posts
Nomad

Warlords game bothering you? Tell me why and ill try and answer your question if not read below.

Game problems such as slow movement, no reload, etc. must be sent to the owner of the game.
Battle strategies can be answered here.
Which is the best army is not up to me, but how you play with that army.
Other questions MIGHT BE answered.
If any of your questions was not answered or found please contact (djstatika).

Thank you for your time,
OmFgeViLBbQ

• 12 Replies
OmFgeViLBbQ
OmFgeViLBbQ
16 posts
Nomad

BEST STRATEGY, when you have conquered two states buy SCOUTS, this may seem stupid at first but it works fine with hard difficulty states. The first thing you must do is let the enemy go first then unleash one scout in every gap that has no enemy, once that is done combat the enemy and every time there are more than one gap open send one scout. Too many scouts on one side will make the enemy aware of the problem and most definitely do not send them to fight, they die in a second to anything that does more than 30 damage in the first hit.

I recommend using Night Elves because in case of a matter were you have a strong enemy who has killed many of your men, or there are multiple combatants in that same line, send the WHIRLER. First you must buy it after you've conquered the first state, but do not use the money in the beginning of the game or you will not have enough for the Whirler when you want to buy it. Second when you have killed the 20 men for the row of men, you must choose the Whirler: the Whirler is a 5+ speed carries a double bladed blade on each side of the pole and is very fast. 2 seconds and it has done more than 300 damage this is a very strong slow reloading unit.

For more info. just ask the question, Thank you.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Oh my god thanks so much I am getting stuck kinda

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Dude i am having problems with the men of the west (im the men of the west) any tips on how to beat the game?

OmFgeViLBbQ
OmFgeViLBbQ
16 posts
Nomad

The men of the west are ROGUES, choose the javelin thrower this guys are slow have great aiming and good damage. Any strong opponents can be faced with these but be careful, they don't have very good armor. The advantage i found in Men of the West was that they have mounted halberd's which are great for charging at the enemy, don't let the archers shoot him cause its very easy to kill a mounted horse men with archers. If you want to take over most of the game go with everything thats under 15% difficulty. Earn at least 1400 coins and buy mounted spear men this are the ultimate cavalry, by advancing the training for spear men it also adds to your Mounted spear men making them twice to three times as strong. They make 20 damage but with over 3 to 5 upgrades they have up to 80 to 120 damage then you can invade stronger states and use my advice by making the scouts go into more than one gap! Hope it helps!

OmFgeViLBbQ
OmFgeViLBbQ
16 posts
Nomad

The men of the west are ROGUES, choose the javelin thrower this guys are slow have great aiming and good damage. Any strong opponents can be faced with these but be careful, they don't have very good armor. The advantage i found in Men of the West was that they have mounted halberd's which are great for charging at the enemy, don't let the archers shoot him cause its very easy to kill a mounted horse men with archers. If you want to take over most of the game go with everything thats under 15% difficulty. Earn at least 1400 coins and buy mounted spear men this are the ultimate cavalry, by advancing the training for spear men it also adds to your Mounted spear men making them twice to three times as strong. They make 20 damage but with over 3 to 5 upgrades they have up to 80 to 120 damage then you can invade stronger states and use my advice by making the scouts go into more than one gap! Hope it helps!

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

i would say to choose the mountain trolls. Their speed is great but their armor is -1. The Mountain Giant gives them advantage.
If u have charge option, try using giants.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

The Demons are the best race. An easy strategy is just 1 row spearmen until you get to use the special then use your best player, then just 1 row spearmen again. Easily owns.

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

lol, demons are the best because they are the hardest to kill near the end when the difficulty rises to basically max for the last 3 levels. I went half elves XD.

roseydopey
roseydopey
1 posts
Nomad

What is a whirler? Is it a halberd or a spear or sword? I want to know for the purpose of upgrading it to make it stronger.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah playing with the demons are really fun but hard to use.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Once again thanks!

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

I have trouble beating the game with orcs of the north. Any help? Besides just sending battle axemen out like crazy.

Showing 1-12 of 12