ForumsNews and FeedbackFriend agreement

8 3659
zaxopify
zaxopify
1 posts
Farmer

Instead of people adding you as friends and then you dont have them as friends, or people dont know how to add you as a friend, there can be friend aggrement. One person sends a message to the other asking for friend ship, and if they accept you are friend with them, and they are friend with you.

• 8 Replies
TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

I think the same.Maybe we could try that system out now? (me adding you and then you adding me)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

In AG3 when there will be something sort of like Facebook and those other social sites where you send a friend request. . also you can follow people, it's different from adding them as a friend.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yes, we're sort of combining the idea of both Twitter and Facebook.

Like Twitter, you can 'follow' people to see their activity (if they let you).

Like Facebook, you can have full 'friendship' mode which gives an extra level of privacy controls. For example, you could let only your friends see which games you play, but let followers see your status posts, etc.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ah, so this is going to turn into a more socializing site rather than a gaming site, but not really?

Well, it should be interesting anyways.

diablo1066
diablo1066
42 posts
Jester

Hi all ... It would be great, specialy to have some area where you can search someone by his account name, because right now it's really a mess to find and add friends...
Thanks for what you do guys!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

have some area where you can search someone by his account name

How to find a user:
1) Type in: ArmorGames.com/user/Their-Username-Here into the address bar.

2) The User-Search is a convenient way of doing it as well.

3) Click on someone's name in the forums or on a different persons friends list and that will take you to their profile, you can also click on their name if they leave a comment.
-----

On AG3 there's a search bar where you can search for users without using any of the above that I just posted.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Ah, so this is going to turn into a more socializing site rather than a gaming site, but not really?

*seizure*

Nuuuu~~uu! AG3 just has more features in which some involve interactivity with other users. In no way does this classify AG3 being primarily a social networking site. Even if the features get more involved, it is still a flash-gaming website.

>_>
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Our focus is on gaming. The 'social' aspect is something we've sorta-kinda had all along, but Dan wants to maximize how players interact on the site, too.

As far as user search goes, the search bar in the top right corner will help you find users as well as games, all in one handy little drop-down. Use it. Learn it. Love it. It is your friend.

Showing 1-8 of 8