ForumsSupport ForumHelp!

23 4973
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

When I log on and click my name to go to my account or any account,it says that the page is not found.What do i do?Please help me.=(

• 23 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I am not sure what you do.I can't go on gamerboy's account.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I have no idea what's going on. I tried going on crazynaitor's, and Bigbowla's page and it work normally. But when I tried going on Sharkbate's, it doesn't let me.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Really strange. Maybe it was stored under another name on the page, and so the page with your real name doesn't exist. It's really wierd, and it's the first time I see this.
It seems to happen to other users too. You might consider trying again tomorrow and if it still doesn't work you should contact an admin. It might be a temporary break down of a part of the server, which would mean that some data dissapeares. I don't know...

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

Hey thats the same thing that happening with me! yeah!! I cant get to my userpage either...

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I can get to yours Beast, type this in your browser bar:
armorgames.com/user/beast_all_games

lower case letter for the B

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

ok i got to it...
so is that the way im gonna have to get to it all the time now?

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Well i can get on my page by using the web big bowla gave me,but still i wonder why it is doing this.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

You should probably try refreshing the page, or restarting your computer, this happens to me often and that's usually what solves it and lets me on my page, that should solve the problem.

if not, sometimes I get a message telling me it cannot access the page, so I have to use an alternative way to get to AG, either using the Search Bar and finding AG itself, going to favorites, ect.
Hope this helps =)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It could just be that the site is busy, and so experiencing some errors since it is the weekend. Has this been happening often? Or just today?

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

It Dosent.I restarted my computer 4 times and nothing happend.I refreshed it like a billion times and nothin.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

This just started happening today,the thing i want to know is why it happend to me.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

The thing that sucks is that no Mod can do anything about it.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Thats the thing i dont think they can,maybe a admin can though or maybe it will fix itself.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Just add the link to your favorites,thats what i did.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

I just noticed that when i press all of sharkbates friends it takes me to 3 people that i didnt add.Wtf is up with my stupid page!

Showing 1-15 of 23