Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Like to write?

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 2:50pm

DanPoacher

DanPoacher

4 posts

I like to wright and I am sure many others do to.
Problem is I have many great Ideas and no way to produce them. I'm sure many others do to. So come on. let's find a way to get our ideas out there.

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 3:03pm

GamesArmor

GamesArmor

860 posts

Something's telling me you aren't a very good author. You know, the people that write.

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 3:58pm

caffeine101

caffeine101

89 posts

FTFY. Wright is the last name of some famous guys who invented airplanes. or worker/shaper of wood

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 4:38pm

Cranium80

Cranium80

460 posts

hahahaha, wright, write, right, rite. I just get so confused sometime ;-)

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 2:32am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

I like writing. I don't usually write creatively, spending more of my time on essays, journal writing and statistics arranged into graphs, tables and charts.

Sure.

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 5:26am

v6y

v6y

1,133 posts

Try reading some books that are by authors that are famous. And try to work on your grammar. Writting takes practice. I suggest you look in google about any doubts you may have about grammar and writting.

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 8:30am

skarl

skarl

262 posts

you shouldn't read books of famous writers. you should read book of authors you like. (suggestion: library.) and than just start writing. short story's, poems... after some time the short story's tend to become longer and longer.

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 12:28pm

Drink

Drink

1,590 posts

not really i hate to write its just way to boring if anything i would rather type everything out THEN print it because if i type it if i misspell a word it will like have a red line underneath and i wont make mistakes and have alot of erase marks and if im using a pen it would be worse cause of alot of scribbles

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 12:34pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I like to write poetry. I have many poems in saved in notepad, however I don't like to submit many on this site or make my own thread about it in the AMW forum.

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 1:28pm

DanPoacher

DanPoacher

4 posts

Yes I know I misspelled it and also I know that this is a worthless post... and it is crap

Reply to Like to write?

You must be logged in to post a reply!