ForumsThe TavernLike to write?

21 2950
DanPoacher
DanPoacher
4 posts
Nomad

I like to wright and I am sure many others do to.
Problem is I have many great Ideas and no way to produce them. I'm sure many others do to. So come on. let's find a way to get our ideas out there.

• 21 Replies
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Something's telling me you aren't a very good author. You know, the people that write.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

FTFY. Wright is the last name of some famous guys who invented airplanes. or worker/shaper of wood

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

hahahaha, wright, write, right, rite. I just get so confused sometime ;-)

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I like writing. I don't usually write creatively, spending more of my time on essays, journal writing and statistics arranged into graphs, tables and charts.

Sure.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

you shouldn't read books of famous writers. you should read book of authors you like. (suggestion: library.) and than just start writing. short story's, poems... after some time the short story's tend to become longer and longer.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

not really i hate to write its just way to boring if anything i would rather type everything out THEN print it because if i type it if i misspell a word it will like have a red line underneath and i wont make mistakes and have alot of erase marks and if im using a pen it would be worse cause of alot of scribbles

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I like to write poetry. I have many poems in saved in notepad, however I don't like to submit many on this site or make my own thread about it in the AMW forum.

DanPoacher
DanPoacher
4 posts
Nomad

Yes I know I misspelled it and also I know that this is a worthless post... and it is crap

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I like to write stories, very entertaining. Producing your own idea and making into a hardcore book or novel. Sometimes I write about things that have been written before and sometimes I create a new production. When I don't write a story, I sometimes fiddle with writting song lyrics. The thing about writing is that you can make everything your way and there are no limits. That's why I like to create some of my own material.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I LOVE to write stories! I'm writing one right now. Maybe I'll share it with AG once it's done.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm also trying to scrounge up a story. It's in the works, and I usually form them before I post them; posting too hastily in a thread will make you have to live with the direction the story is heading. With that, I've been forming for months. I reeeeeeeeeeally wanna include occasional pictures, but erm...I want a tablet.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

Yes I know I misspelled it and also I know that this is a worthless post... and it is crap

then why did you start it. you must have had some agenda in mind when you started it.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Yes, but I never actually finish anything more than 80 pages lol

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

You know, the people that write.

I'm pretty sure he knows how to spell it, he got it right in the topic name. No need to be so critical. (Like me right now.)

And, I occasionally wright (feel free to correct me) poetry, I've got a few saved on my laptop.

And, the same goes for stories.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Writing can really help me out when i feel bad or extremely happy. I can put a lot of emotions in my poetry and during my whole life i made a lot of them. If i hadn't had that.. yeaa:P

Also it's just fun to read what you've made a couple of years ago and see how much you've improved. I still want to finish a story. I often don't finish it:P Just like my grandma i would like to give out one book, or filled with poetry, or filled with a story. Maybe both

But i don't know if this is the right forum, shouldn't it be in the art, music and writing forum?

Showing 1-15 of 21