ForumsSupport Forum[dup] Status Bar

6 2021
Gking19
Gking19
109 posts
Nomad

This one was actually thought out because I know AG doesn't have this. We should have a status bar that we can update to tell people what we're currently doing. But you could also choose who can view your status you could make it friends only or everyone.

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Look at this picture:
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/AG3profile.png
You see the little status thing?
Sort of like Facebook.

Did that help at all?

Gking19
Gking19
109 posts
Nomad

I detect a hint of sarcasm, and I was thinking of something slightly different. And I know, its on the AG3 beta test site. I signed up to test there, so you can stop spoiling things for me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I detect a hint of sarcasm

I don't use sarcasm much and when I do I'll end my sentence with a tilde.
I was thinking of something slightly different.

Oh, well, could you explain some more?
you can stop spoiling things for me.

You asked about it. . .
You could have said to not post pictures.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Oh, well, could you explain some more?

I'm guessing he meant something along the lines of the personal message in MSN messenger. You can write what you're currently doing or whatever, and when you enter something else, it replaces the old message, instead of filling up your profile with things that aren't relevant more.
Gking19
Gking19
109 posts
Nomad

[Oh, well, could you explain some more? i]

Like what iMog said, a bar that says what your currently doing, but when you update it, it doesn't keep the previous message.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Matrix got his in early Dec I think.

Lolno.

I got mine on November 22nd.
I'm guessing he meant something along the lines of the personal message in MSN messenger. You can write what you're currently doing or whatever, and when you enter something else, it replaces the old message, instead of filling up your profile with things that aren't relevant more.

I don't want this to turn into that.
I despise how some things are turning into a Facebook type thing. . with status updates it would get very annoying. I despise how it's like forcing us to move this onto other sites such as Armor Games. I don't like social networks that much.
Showing 1-6 of 6