Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Elephant Quest Question

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 10:05pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

How do I do that quest where I get the yellow key in the cave?

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 10:43pm

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

336 posts

Go down into the caves and grab the yellow key floating there. Sometimes it shows up as a star when you've completed the quest, not a checkmark like the rest. The problem I'm having is finding Sam the elephant to give the trophy too.

Does anyone know what area Sam is in?

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 10:48pm

gaidenblk

gaidenblk

3 posts

He is on clouds!

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 10:51pm

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

Thing is, I searched all over the cave and still haven't seen it. It's driving me nuts because Wooly's Flight is the only quest I have left. Also, what does the teddy bear do? It's not a quest item, I know that. Maybe I get it after taking a level or two in that cuteness stat.

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 11:05pm

gaidenblk

gaidenblk

3 posts

I'm doing the Wooly's Flight quest!After i finished the game i just started a new game + and i did that quest first, i was in the cave and got that key first instead of the others quest and i see the progress of this quest.

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 11:08pm

gaidenblk

gaidenblk

3 posts

But that quest is just like a walkthrough of the game!

Posted Feb 21, '11 at 11:46pm

joshy1227

joshy1227

1 post

The teddy bear is for a quest. It's for Mark, whos in one of the first sections, the one with four elephants. I've looked forever and I still can't find the trophy!!! I know its in the clouds, but where?

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 11:25am

TechnoDragon64

TechnoDragon64

109 posts

I think I might've left a detail out regarding the bear. I had already completed the quest for which I needed the bear, but I noticed later that it was still following me. Must be a glitch.

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 2:51pm

BlueSoulNinja

BlueSoulNinja

1 post

Im having problems finding the ballons does anyone know where they all are im missin 3

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 3:05pm

Mooooooo

Mooooooo

535 posts

Thing is, I searched all over the cave and still haven't seen it. It's driving me nuts because Wooly's Flight is the only quest I have left. Also, what does the teddy bear do? It's not a quest item, I know that. Maybe I get it after taking a level or two in that cuteness stat.

The Quest for the yellow key automatically completes when you open the Yellow Key door and there is no reward. If you completed all quests except Wooly's Flight then surely you opened the yellow lock without seeing it but the game is still full of bugs sooooo....

Reply to Elephant Quest Question

You must be logged in to post a reply!