ForumsNews and FeedbackWill these links still be valid at AG3?

7 2639
GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

I have lately found some links (some known, some not) that could be handy. Especially the ''All games on ArmorGames'' link. Will these stay or get removed at AG3???

Links:

Category Test Games

No game displayed

All games Alphabetically

Glitched username

Author of all games

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't know if they are going to keep this URL address or update it. However I suppose everything on the site is going to be updated and fixed so my guess is that it'll be newer and those links will be invalid in AG3.

For example on AG2 to go to a users profile page you need to type in:
http://armorgames.com/user/GhostOfMatrix

On AG3 it's:
http://beta.armorgames.com/profile/GhostOfMatrix

Notice the change from 'user' to 'rofile'.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

Ah ok, but there is 1 link that looks handy to me. Will there be an all games category at AG3? Thats the one i would like to see back at there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Will there be an all games category at AG3?

That is a question I don't know the answer to.

I tried putting the category all on the beta site, it went to a 404. However AG3 isn't out yet so they'll probably keep that in there since many people would like to see all the games instead of going through each individual category.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No, we probably won't have an "all games" area, but you'll be able to search for games, and it sounds like several users want a 'random' game button, so we might rig something up for a random game of the day or something. Maybe we'll just pull out the least-played game on the site, or something.

As far as finding other users, you'll be able to click on usernames to go to their profiles, and the search feature comes up nice and fast for finding users as well.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

Ok. Thanks for the info!

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the search bar on AG3 is way better then the one for AG2.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Glad you like the search, I spent several days building and perfecting it. I know some people will miss that awesomeness here on AG2 (I know I do myself...)

Showing 1-7 of 7