ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 Calendar: March 8, 2011. Codename: Spatha

7 3543
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

I might not be in the office for the next release, so please pay attention to the newsletter when it sends (James and Larry have instructions on how to handle all of that stuff in my absence).

Our baby boy is due to be born next Thursday but may show up early, so I'm just working on some low priority things until I get back from some paternity leave.

I'll post the usual notes in here a little later.

• 7 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Sorry everyone, didn't realized I'd left this topic locked.

Spatha was released yesterday with the new Inbox system. Please send any feedback.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The inbox feature seems to be working fine but I have noticed that the number of plays of each game is stuck in 100 plays on the homepage. And when I click in some games to play them, it shows a page that syas the game doesn't exist.

By the way, I liked the new codename. =)

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Pedro, if you could send us a list of games where it says it doesn't exist, that would be helpful.

The number of plays *should* show the number of plays on AG3 *and* AG2, but may only be showing the AG3 play count. I'll talk to James about it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I haven't been testing as much as I used to, but I got on the Beta last night and saw some new features.
I'm liking the private-messaging feature. It works great & finally some of my conversations can be private.

Kudos to the Administrators/Web Developers.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The number of plays glitch *seems* normalized but some games have still 0 plays. And some of the games I couldn't play are working now but not all of them. And my armatar in beta is not the same I am using here. But that is temporary, I think, it fixes itself.

jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

0I love the messaging system. i sent it to a mod or admin for a test :P it worked. ag3 is going to be a great piece of work!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We do have a few minor bugs with the Inbox, like messages not being set as having been read, and replies aren't linking correctly to the parent message you replied to. We'll get them fixed up in the next release as they're not critical bugs right now.

Showing 1-7 of 7