ForumsWEPRRegular's Lounge III

94 18523
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 94 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I suppose I'm confused as why there was a need for a new lounge, as well as why it is in the World Events section...if the discussion is "non-serious" I would think it would stay in the tavern. *shrugs*

Good luck with this again ) I'll probably peek in every once in a while, though from what I saw in the last one, there were a lot of 'filler' posts. I hope you can keep this on-topic )

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Sweet!! Yeah nice job Tydus it's back!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I suppose I'm confused as why there was a need for a new lounge, as well as why it is in the World Events section...if the discussion is "non-serious" I would think it would stay in the tavern. *shrugs*

Well I can answere that. Well it was because the game threads in the tarvan were sucking up most of the posts, users would rather go and grab a few easy points instead of have a disscution, so regulers lounge 2 slowly became a place where no one posted, and there was not much to talk about. And since there seems to be many intelligent posters, who want to talk about something other then getting points, it was decided that this would become the new home for the lounge.

Oh and Tydus is this cleared with the mods?
Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

Why did switch fall off the charts anyways? I think he was spamming, but I am not sure, so yeah, like, why is this here and not in tavern like DragonMistress said? Tydus, why do you think that Regular's lounge 2 shut down? (was it because I never postd there?)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

yes it was because Switchfoot is banned, he was spamming, copying others work, I can go on and on, but he is banned. And yes the other lounge shut down because you never posted there! XD

No but really try this:[quote]Well I can answere that. Well it was because the game threads in the tarvan were sucking up most of the posts, users would rather go and grab a few easy points instead of have a disscution, so regulers lounge 2 slowly became a place where no one posted, and there was not much to talk about. And since there seems to be many intelligent posters, who want to talk about something other then getting points, it was decided that this would become the new home for the lounge.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I never posted there either, I don't really understand the point of this still. You just come up with topics to talk about? So this is like a mini forum within a forum?

If the other one died, and the first one before that, wouldn't this one as well? I hate to sound skeptical, but...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

never posted there either, I don't really understand the point of this still. You just come up with topics to talk about? So this is like a mini forum within a forum?

Yeah so you can talk about anything in a mini fourm so yeah you got it! And the first one dies because Tydus left, second one died because of all the game thread, that caused everyone not to post in the lounge.
Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

YAY! The new lounge, I hope that we don't and up with ignorant spammers and users again. For those of you that don't understand or know what the point to this is, Dragonmistress by the way 'Hey girlie' long time no see, a forum within a forum, yes. A place where older members can meet new members, yes. A place to discuss, well, things of hopefully above average intelligence, we'll try. And by the way, everyone should thank Tydus. He is a to be respected member.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Whats going on?!?!?!?

I was away fron the site for about 3 days because of the NAVY and the last time I was on, Switch was banned, again. Spammers were popping up in abundunce, and Blaze thought I was girl, still the man Blaze. Could someone, aside from friends, like to try to clarify it for me.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, wb Ichibon. I see some people have replied to some of your questions. I can only answer the Switchfoot one, because I've done so already as I was privy to just about every fact before it became public knowledge. I'll just link you to it on your profile...it's already become old history.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I really hope that this doesnt get locked.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I am with DM on this one. I know this is your 3rd Lounge Tydus, but what would be the purpose? We have a chat and the Tavern. Anything worth talking about can be a topic.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I was about to say the same thing. There are already 2 lounges so i'm not sure it was worth to make a 3rd one... If you feel there's no promotion enough about it, then you'll have to figure out a way to attract people, even if I personnaly think that 20 pages of comments prove a certain success...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

On the other hand the original probably should have been done in this section of the forums anyway, given the certain intelligence of posts in this area. I really don't know what to do about this one. I need some convincing that this should stay, I think.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We could make it a experiment in stream of consciousness thought, only post-modern!

Hm, maybe that might turn more people *off* that it would turn them on...it's kinda inviting the height of pseudo-intellectual...uh...onanism. Yeah.

Showing 1-15 of 94