ForumsGames[necro] Elephant quest SECRET ROOM!!!!

37 30910
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

DOES anyone know how to get to the secret room? IM not talking about the fighting wooly room.

• 37 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Well once i scroled enough to the bottom right corner then sudenly i saw this secret room with seemingly no way to get to it!

dexter666
dexter666
2 posts
Blacksmith

True,
there's a nonexplored area even after I played whole game, solved all quests and found all locations...
Don't know how to enter that area.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

try opening the game on a dif window
i.e. hav 2 open at once.
this unlocked "the Coffee Room" on Achievement unlocked 2 so it might work here
note, i havent tried it yet :/

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I beat the game with all quest and everything else, but I still see no secret room on the map.....Does anyone have a screen-shot for this? It might be a glitch.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I too, have not yet figured out how to get in it yet. Like MusicMan said, it might be a glitch or something. :l

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

GoastOfMetal your thout failed it just opend two games at once, :O.

seVain5
seVain5
219 posts
Nomad

I see none. How far away is it from the map? Does it have any tags or dots, like "Nancy"?

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Well it doesint have to do with nacy but i might be that its hidden and its constantly moving, but its there.

Zgamer01
Zgamer01
54 posts
Nomad

It may just be a teaser, probably impossible to get to?

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

Guys, someone must take a screenshot from this. And something else: maybe the creator made a test room for doing stuff in it, or maybe it IS a secret room, but so secret that even the dev hasn't talked about it...

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Guys, someone must take a screenshot from this

That would be very helpful, thank you. Also if it isn't in the walkthrough then it might be a glitch. (I haven't watched the walkthrough though...)
Drenay
Drenay
2 posts
Nomad

Here's the screenshot: http://bloonsideas.wikia.com/wiki/File:Secret_Elephant_quest.jpg

Drenay
Drenay
2 posts
Nomad

Bah! It failed! Anyways here is the link to the picture: http://bloonsideas.wikia.com/wiki/File:Secret_Elephant_quest.jpg

Capsha17
Capsha17
40 posts
Nomad

Just go to the first room I think I found it there. Or maybe it was just a dream.

Capsha17
Capsha17
40 posts
Nomad

Try the room farthest away from it. I bet it has a secret door that transports you to it.

Showing 1-15 of 37