ForumsGames[necro] Elephant quest SECRET ROOM!!!!

37 30911
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

DOES anyone know how to get to the secret room? IM not talking about the fighting wooly room.

• 37 Replies
YuckFu
YuckFu
11 posts
Nomad

I see the 2 rooms, but does anyone else see the NPC in the smaller room?

pizzaholic
pizzaholic
1 posts
Nomad

It keeps moving! Once it was in the bottom right corner, then the bottom middle, then the top left! GRR!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I've maybe found the secret room but I can't open it. In the first room in the caves there is a painting of an elephant whith firepower behind it; the map says it should be something there. Something there who isn't rock.

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

Um, i've never seen or heard of a secret room. i've completed this game like 4 times and never seen another room that i haven't got to yet. I think it could just be a glitch.

pizzaguy007
pizzaguy007
23 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure but while I'm here could anybody tell me where to find sushi cat?

Mocha2007lite
Mocha2007lite
19 posts
Nomad

TRIED LOTS OF STUFF. i have all the box things that give points for upgrades, so i cant upgrade anymore and I HAS NO CLUE!!!

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

I beat it completly and never noticed it thats weird we shuld ask the person who made it

Firewolf219
Firewolf219
1 posts
Nomad

i believe you can get in when you have gotten to the highest level and bought everything, but.....not sure

Muradik123
Muradik123
4 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, i don't know you are (authors?) and i don't think that there is such a room, but one time i saw a secret room in the map, there were two secret rooms![b

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

John and his troll games... well, I believe I've gotten into that room, but I can't really trust my memory.

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

And for those who still haven't seen the room, it's South-South-east of the pre-boss room. http://imageshack.us/f/860/elephantquestsroom.jpg/

ffrc1
ffrc1
32 posts
Nomad

Well, I have never found it but have found almost everything else.

wesman145
wesman145
2 posts
Peasant

I KNOW HOW TO GET IN! Beat the game 10 times, each time with all quests completed and all upgrades. restart once more, and there will be a door instead of rock in the cave where the star is.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

There was one game i played, where to get the secret item, you had to beat the final boss on level 1. You must not fight the other bosses, you must not do anything, not get any items, or kill anything. Maybe you have to do something like that here too?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You must not fight the other bosses, you must not do anything, not get any items, or kill anything.

That could work, but then again it might not.
Showing 16-30 of 37