Forums

ForumsFlash Games

gemcraft labyrinth best combos

Posted Mar 24, '11 at 12:54pm

yielee

yielee

596 posts

I just use the gems that they give you at the beginning of the levels.

Posted Mar 24, '11 at 8:52pm

juanolo

juanolo

20 posts

Fpr my PowerGem it's Always Y/L/R, I use traps, not towers, For My manafarm it's Either

O/L/P (use it if I have a lot of small gems)

or, If I feel like some serious lag

O/L/C

Posted Nov 28, '11 at 9:01pm

ymobupth

ymobupth

1 post

I just hit lvl 100 and the best combo for me is R/L/Y = red,lime and yellow. ussually i just make a trap and put about four amps around it place a lvl 6 or 7 in the trap and then i put lvl 3's in the amps and progress from there.
And if none of those gems are available for that feild i will unlock chainhit and bloodbound first and make a lvl five gem to place in my trap and twos to place in my amps. yes,yes i know this sounds strange but try it out i promise you can beat any lvl you come across with this combo, with the exception of the last couple epic feilds because of the two epic demons that fly through obsticles. but when i do those i just make sure to have eight amps places around a tower and extra lvl six gems to place in the four extra amps to go around the gem that i would take out of my trap to beat him and ussually they only take about 20 to 35 hit to beat.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 5:37pm

Dad11

Dad11

1 post

I'm level 322 and I notice that the wild gems have better properties, but cost more to duplicate. Has anybody found the recipe that creates the best 3 gem combination, including red so that it will increase in strength? It really doesn't cost very much to get the premium version; probably far less than what you'd spend on other things.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 6:30pm

SteveeXb

SteveeXb

485 posts

i always use bloodbound/armortearing. it works insanely well on the giant monsters.

Posted Apr 16, '12 at 2:33pm

AerichV

AerichV

1 post

I always use mana orange/lime/yellow.

Just finished this piece: http://tinypic.com/r/10ic4zd/5

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 7:52am

danielbates93

danielbates93

43 posts

r/l i think

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 8:09am

danielbates93

danielbates93

43 posts

r/l

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 9:46am

bumblebee2

bumblebee2

5 posts

I think red yellow lime or red yellow green is best for armored red green purple

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 8:23pm

bumblebee2

bumblebee2

5 posts

I think red yellow lime is best, but for armoured red green purple.

Reply to gemcraft labyrinth best combos

You must be logged in to post a reply!