ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestions

8 2980
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

the name says it all, heres what i think

-customizable themes
-achievements from games ex. get 10 balloons on elephant quest.
-profile houses that you can get furniture with real money, armor games money (if it gets made) and you can walk around in it.
-from the one above, more customizable avatars.
post yours here

• 8 Replies
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

These were already talked about, and if you want to have furniture in a virtual world go check out Yoville On Facebook.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

-customizable themes

AG3 Feature themes.
-achievements from games ex. get 10 balloons on elephant quest.

Look at the achievements tab on the profile:
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/AG3profile.png

-profile houses that you can get furniture with real money, armor games money (if it gets made) and you can walk around in it.

That sounds like Yoville and a bad idea.
-from the one above, more customizable avatars.

Suggestion new Armatars.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No, we won't copy Yoville/etc. Custom themes and custom armatars are things we've already discussed.

HolyDiver329
HolyDiver329
70 posts
Nomad

I think it would be cool if you got a customizable 3D avatar (like a mii or Xbox Live avatar for instance), and you could spend your AP/Karma on special items, but people still see your total on your profile. I also think that housing would be a bad idea, but a customizable page would be very good, especially with clans.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

No, that is still like Yoville.

rokolin
rokolin
37 posts
Nomad

i would like to use a personal image on armatars, i mean, users upload their own images, like youtube.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

i would like to use a personal image on armatars, i mean, users upload their own images, like youtube.

If you mean by using our personal images then yes; I think they might have something like this planned in the future. But if you mean like grabbing any picture from the internet then I doubt it. AG would have to worry about the copyright laws.
Suggestion: New Armatars.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

I think we should keep the Armatar system we have now. The Armatars are cool and getting them is rewarding.

Showing 1-8 of 8