ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestions

9 2111
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts

the name says it all, heres what i think

-customizable themes
-achievements from games ex. get 10 balloons on elephant quest.
-profile houses that you can get furniture with real money, armor games money (if it gets made) and you can walk around in it.
-from the one above, more customizable avatars.
post yours here

• 9 Replies
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,331 posts

These were already talked about, and if you want to have furniture in a virtual world go check out Yoville On Facebook.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

-customizable themes

AG3 Feature themes.
-achievements from games ex. get 10 balloons on elephant quest.

Look at the achievements tab on the profile:
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/AG3profile.png

-profile houses that you can get furniture with real money, armor games money (if it gets made) and you can walk around in it.

That sounds like Yoville and a bad idea.
-from the one above, more customizable avatars.

Suggestion new Armatars.
mrtim
mrtim
2,710 posts

Matrix pretty much summed it up here, but I am going to add a few things on one of them:

Seems like a hard work to me. I don't think many people will actually spend their OWN money just to make a fancy house or something. I really think this could be a little childish? this is a 13+ site anyway, so many people [like me] won't find any fun to it anyway. Lots of work by the user and admins I'd say. so bad idea I'm afraid.
cormyn
cormyn
2,908 posts

No, we won't copy Yoville/etc. Custom themes and custom armatars are things we've already discussed.

HolyDiver329
HolyDiver329
70 posts

I think it would be cool if you got a customizable 3D avatar (like a mii or Xbox Live avatar for instance), and you could spend your AP/Karma on special items, but people still see your total on your profile. I also think that housing would be a bad idea, but a customizable page would be very good, especially with clans.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,906 posts

No, that is still like Yoville.

rokolin
rokolin
37 posts

i would like to use a personal image on armatars, i mean, users upload their own images, like youtube.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

i would like to use a personal image on armatars, i mean, users upload their own images, like youtube.

If you mean by using our personal images then yes; I think they might have something like this planned in the future. But if you mean like grabbing any picture from the internet then I doubt it. AG would have to worry about the copyright laws.
Suggestion: New Armatars.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts

I think we should keep the Armatar system we have now. The Armatars are cool and getting them is rewarding.

Showing 1-9 of 9