Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Chat

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 26, '11 at 12:56pm

jacksonghuntington

jacksonghuntington

353 posts

I think there should be a live chat sort of like gmail. i know what ur saying, that its been said before. Well, id like it so we could chat during games while we play or be able to chat anywhere like the forums. thanks!!!

Posted Feb 26, '11 at 1:19pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Read the official response from cormyn on this thread.

You could chat with people via messenger. Or just make a xat chat-room.

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 3:12pm

v6y

v6y

1,254 posts

Or just make a xat chat-room.

I never liked those they are very poor in elegance and are always almost empty. I prefer to go to other chatrooms that dont have that lonely and wierd enviorment.

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 3:18pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

@v6y:
Your post has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. The OP was asking for a chat on Armor Games.

Also if you dislike xat chat-rooms then don't go there. You no nothing about them either if you say that they are always almost empty, because they are not. The ones that I visit always have people in it.

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 4:51pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

Yeah, CountingTime has always at least 5 people. Cormyn said Dan was considering it, but it will definitely not be in the opening launch of AG3. You can sign up here.

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 4:52pm

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

719 posts

the only chat room specifically for Armor Games users (other than clan chat rooms) is this: http://www.mumuplayer.com/armor_games
thats the only AG users only chat that i know

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 4:59pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

Here ya go. [url]http://www.mumuplayer.com/armor_games[/url]. =P

And here is Counting Time.

Mumu player is to post music+chat and Counting Time is just to chat.

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 5:21pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

Not a good idea. This would cause MASS spamming, out of control abuse of the system.... The mods would be working way overtime if we did that

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 5:23pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

This would cause MASS spamming, out of control abuse of the system.... The mods would be working way overtime if we did that

What if it was a system similar to Kongregate's? They have Forum Moderators and Chat Moderators.
It would work out.

Posted Feb 27, '11 at 10:19pm

RamTitan

RamTitan

6 posts

Off-topic: Get back tot topic >.>

Anyway... as it has been said it wont be here for
Ag3 but still, it could be useful to chat AND play, Kongregate has that but I wont go back to that gaming site cuz I quit (too many trolls on my fav room) still, its a good format AG could use...