ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] White screen sometimes

6 5024
Bjorn21
Bjorn21
40 posts
Nomad

When I want to play a game, I sometimes get a white screen. It happens around 20% of the games I play. Is there a reason that that happens?

• 6 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I sometimes get a white screen, wait a while, and figure out the game is loading without showing it until later. So when it pops up, it is already loaded at 40 something percent, depending on the game. I wouldn't do anything drastic yet, unless the white screen takes quite a long time to finally go away. If that happens, it is possible that your screen wasn't fully loaded the first time. If so, just refresh the site and try again.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It could be that your flash isn't updated to the latest version. Also, if your internet lags the game won't load correctly.
If you don't have the latest flash then get it. If it's lag problems then refresh the page.

Bjorn21
Bjorn21
40 posts
Nomad

Then it might be the lag, I'm always up to date with flash/shockwave player. Then I'll just reload the game until it works? Thnx for the help anyway. =]

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

You might just have slow connection that happens to me some times, and i have a good computer, but slow connection.

FuzeShot
FuzeShot
2 posts
Farmer

i try to play mystic guardians and im getting a white screen

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

We've put a temporary fix in place. Please post if you are still having troubles (try refreshing browser cache first).

Showing 1-6 of 6