ForumsNews and FeedbackWill AG3 have new armatars?

10 4297
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

will AGv3 have diffarent armatures?

• 10 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Suggestion: New Armatars.
There's some useful information about this subject located in that thread.

cormyn has stated in a thread that with the reputation system when a user gains enough they'll be able to upload their own Armatar to the site. I can't remember if he meant we had to draw it ourselves or if we could grab the picture off of the internet. With the grabbing it off the internet, they do have to worry about copyright laws. So, I think it's the draw it ourselves idea.

Also, they could have some new Armatars already and are just waiting until AG3 comes out to release them to the public. Well, that's just an idea that I have. Can't say for sure.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Oh, you meant Armatars! I thought armatures was the AG word for amateurs. I hope they keep the Armatars we have now, and add some, too.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I hope the throw them away, they kinda suck

No.
Why would they delete these current Armatars? Also if you hate them so much then why are you using one? I think all of these current ones are nice in their one way. I only like the animal ones. Well, that's off subject.

On subject, they should be rolling out new Armatars or letting us make and submit our own for ourselves. You never know what'll happen in AG3.

To answer the OP, yes.
cian2d2
cian2d2
10 posts
Nomad

I think new armatars but instead of pictures put avatars there like on the x-box[b][i]

HolyDiver329
HolyDiver329
70 posts
Nomad

since they are adding achievements possibly, i think it would be a cool idea if achievements could also unlock some more armatars

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

achievements thats something new

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i think it would be a cool idea if achievements could also unlock some more armatars

thats not a bad idea!
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

One idea we've had is that unlocking an achievement in a game will make the game icon available to you as an Armatar. So if you play a perfect Exit Path game or something, you'd get the Exit Path icon as your armatar.

Whether that's permanent or temporary, or we just make it available to you whenever you want it, we haven't decided. But that's one of several plans we have for Armatars.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

All armatar discussions should go here, effective immediately:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7204408/armatar-discussions-go-here

Showing 1-9 of 10