ForumsNews and Feedbacknew rank system

21 7198
cian2d2
cian2d2
10 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a new ranking system that you choose what path to go light neutral dark that kind of thing

• 21 Replies
duhcornmaster
duhcornmaster
64 posts
Nomad

that's what our bestest buddies the moderators are for XD

seVain5
seVain5
219 posts
Nomad

The Moderators & Administrators would have access to see who's downing all your comments & they will monitor it.

That takes a really long time thou, going through everyone's 'reputation report' constantly, or following the posts someone makes. If they will, big bear hug and love for moderators caring about us so much. We love you!!!!!
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Cormyn, or You gyus keep merits with people but delete messages? Is it possible?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

That takes a really long time thou, going through everyone's 'reputation report' constantly, or following the posts someone makes. If they will, big bear hug and love for moderators caring about us so much. We love you!!!!!

The monitoring part is more like "okay, this guy's comments are being voted down" and "this guy keeps voting down this guy's comments". Instead of the mod squad looking twixt the forums and such, the actions are being recorded....am I riiiiiight? ;D

Cormyn, or You gyus keep merits with people but delete messages? Is it possible?

Not sure what you are asking about, but since merits are made from comments, the merit point goes away when that comment is deleted.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

That's what happens when I post on late night. Sorry, It wouldn't work.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The monitoring part is more like "okay, this guy's comments are being voted down" and "this guy keeps voting down this guy's comments". Instead of the mod squad looking twixt the forums and such, the actions are being recorded....am I riiiiiight? ;D

Yeah, we're looking to automate the analysis of who gets voted up/down, and by who, and what the relationship is between those two users. Friends' votes won't count as much, 'cause that's like your mom telling you you're the most handsome, talented software programmer ever ... oh ... wait...

And for people that vote things down, we'll be able to watch who votes things down so if the same group of people keep voting down a certain user, or a certain user just votes down EVERYTHING, then those votes will also count less.
Showing 16-21 of 21