ForumsNews and FeedbackIdeas and Discussions about: Changing Usernames in AG3

301 81995
scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Hi i have heard a rumor about that you can change your username in ag3. Is this true? And also if it is true won't people steal your username or is that impossible.

• 301 Replies
pain111
pain111
16 posts
Constable

AG3 i wonder how will by AP rating after that hope it will be not to difficult

CEOarmor
CEOarmor
2 posts
Peasant

Really wonderful, quite good, in fact I would have tired of the user name. Ha ha.

ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

In case people copy you on purpose, it would be easy to change it if you put a box for changing your username in your control panel.

NASCAR09
NASCAR09
7 posts
Nomad

I like the fact that you can change your username in AG3.But there will definetly be some discussion on it.

Ashydes
Ashydes
1 posts
Blacksmith

No need for me to change my name.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I like this idea too, but is there a certain limit to change your username? Or is it endless possiblities to the countless number of names?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I like this idea too, but is there a certain limit to change your username? Or is it endless possiblities to the countless number of names?

Read Cormyn's posts from the first few pages.

No, the way we're planning it is that you'll need to have been an active member for a period of time. Then, you'll choose a new username, and if it's available, everyone will see your old username on your profile for the next month. During that month, no other user can pick your old username. Once the month is up, another user can try to use that name instead, but other users will still *their* old name for the next month, etc.

Nope, if you change it, you're giving it up, that's how it's going to work. We don't plan on "reserving" your old usernames once you decide you want a new one.

If you want to change your name back, you (a) have to wait 30 days, and (b) hope nobody takes your old name after the 30-day period and before you log back in to change it back.

At best, we'll give you that 30-day period to decide you like your old name better than your new one, since nobody else can pick your username during that 30-day period anyway. But we might restrict how many times you can change your username, just to avoid confusion.

-Cormyn
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

An good policy. I just want to capitalize my "s" on my name. XD

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I like the fact that you can change your username in AG3.But there will definetly be some discussion on it.

What do you mean discussion?
awesome139
awesome139
1 posts
Nomad

will i be able to keep my username and password

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

will i be able to keep my username and password

Yepp, you sure will. Your log in details will be the same when the new site launches, there will just be a feature in case you want to change it :]
StarOfAct
StarOfAct
5 posts
Nomad

Can People Inport the Account from the old site to the new site?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Your account will transfer over.

phi99
phi99
1 posts
Nomad

When will AG3 be released, or expected to be released?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

When will AG3 be released, or expected to be released?

We don't know for sure. Some have guessed in early 2013, but it's nothing concrete.
Showing 286-300 of 301