ForumsProgramming ForumAGame: RPG

162 57717
Thebester5
Thebester5
53 posts
Nomad

Ok, in the absence of Beech and Darkroot, I made this forum. Sorry guys, you just were taking to long. So, It seems like the main idea was for an RPG. I like that idea.

• 162 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well your the only one who posted about being done games so they are yours, you could do anything you wish with them.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

So tomorrow i will start a new thread to get programmers and continue the game.

plasmafish
plasmafish
252 posts
Nomad

So tomorrow i will start a new thread to get programmers and continue the game.

YOU are the programmer! If you spend half as much time programming as you did trying to collaborate on this "AGame" then you should have no problem.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Yes but with this is type of game with more programmers i can get more done and besides for that its a community project.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Actually I guess I'm starting tomorrow because I left my computer in school so I'm on my iPad right now.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if my voice falls on deaf ears but I'm postponing continuing the game again until sunday probably because I've been buried in work and getting home really late. I'm still taking charge of this unless someone who used to be active on this gives me a good reason they should help.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yes but with this is type of game with more programmers i can get more done and besides for that its a community project.

There aren't really many programmers in the community and even less that are active.

You should just work on it yourself, if you make a new thread you are unlikely to get many people and after a few days lose most of them anyway. Look now, only you and I are active in this thread. If I were you I would just work on it myself, maybe in the future as this community grows, the new website gives us the ability to post code blocks and edit posts we might see a resurgence of interest.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

If you thinks it's pointless to try to get more people involved i won't.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well I'm not saying it's pointless but this thread has been here a while and not many new people have responded.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Than i guess I'll try but if not enough people respond (maybe 5 people) than i won't use any of them.

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

How is the progress now.. ? What are you working on ?

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I havent done anything recently due to a lot of work but I have 5 games made and when I get time I'm starting another thread to recruit people.

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

what about the menu? the sound? music? graphics? style?

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Menu - We'll work on after

sound - also after

graphics - each programmer makes their own

style - same as graphics and probably simple

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

Is the game still in development.. or did you guys just gave up?

Showing 136-150 of 162