ForumsProgramming ForumAGame: RPG

162 57718
Thebester5
Thebester5
53 posts
Nomad

Ok, in the absence of Beech and Darkroot, I made this forum. Sorry guys, you just were taking to long. So, It seems like the main idea was for an RPG. I like that idea.

• 162 Replies
Nacimin
Nacimin
13 posts
Nomad

What about making an old style strategic game? map with hexagons? purchase/sell unit? unit exp and lvl up? would be great,in my opinion, also to shaka a bit the actual trend of shooting games.

Nacimin
Nacimin
13 posts
Nomad

What about making an old style strategic game? map with hexagons? purchase/sell unit? unit exp and lvl up? would be great,in my opinion, also to shaka a bit the actual trend of shooting games.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

@Dante yes It is in development but I'm the only one who's making it

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Heres the newest game.

This is the last part of the game i will be putting online.

@Darkroot
To prevent myself from getting help online (and copy and pasting code) I programed this while i was on an airplane without internet.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

old style strategic game? map with hexagons?

Doing tilesets is hard and you usually need good AI to make and rts game.

This is the last part of the game i will be putting online.

Slight confusing figuring out what the controls are and then the point of the game. But I assume you will piece that together when you finish your game.

To prevent myself from getting help online (and copy and pasting code) I programed this while i was on an airplane without internet.

Yep good job, scripting games doesn't lead anywhere programming games does.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Slight confusing figuring out what the controls are and then the point of the game. But I assume you will piece that together when you finish your game.

I might change it from up to space bar but i will see during testing. Also the point Im still deciding between surviving for 5 seconds or making it to the top but it will probably be surviving.
Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

Well, I still cant run this file/game... How do I do this? I don't have Adobe Flash and the Flashplayer doesn't do anything.

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

Well, forget about my last post. It worked now.. dunno why. Last time it just crashed :/ Never mind.

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

whats going on now? game failed?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

@Dante you were not participating in the group yet you repeatedly ask the same question. If you were reading it so far you would know that there aren't enough people to make a sustainable group and that master565 wanted to do his own thing. Don't ask the same question anymore it's becoming ridiculous.

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

you were very succesful just by the way

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

you were very succesful just by the way

It's been a year and you're still acting like an ***, good job.
Showing 151-162 of 162