Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

ok dante, i also think that we are making big progress

Posted Mar 19, '11 at 8:05pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I came up with a solution for the problem of people making copy's of games already created, we open up a googledoc for everyone working with us and every time someone makes a game they will edit the doc and put their games name, a description, and maybe a screen shot if you can do that with google docs.

P.S: I have no idea how to use the quakenet website.

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 7:15pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Can i please get some response because i can't figure out how to join the IRC on quakenet, and i'm really tempted to get started.

If i don't get any feedback in a day or too i'm just going to start a new thread and a googledoc by myself.

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 7:39pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

dude,its ok,I'll get it up

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 7:46pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Get up the new thread or googledoc? Because i can make the googledoc and put all the guidelines for our programmers ahead of time so that they can get started right away.

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 7:53pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I forgot to add, if your starting a thread make sure to tell people that

A) even beginners can help as long as they can make a simple game.

B) we'll probably need their emails.

C) (im just guessing this) all updates they need to know will be on the googledoc

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 8:49pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I created a googledoc, everyone who has been working on the thread post your e-mails (or email me at m-agame@hotmail.com) and ill share the doc with you.

Posted Mar 21, '11 at 4:28am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Master, get this: http://gamersirc.net/ger/girc/#download
Download,
install, run, click twice on continue (its simple but ill write it down now), set a Nickname, Connect (it takes a few seconds), when connected write /j project_agame.

Posted Mar 21, '11 at 4:31am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

I can set a Bot if you guys want.. its not necessary but if we want that this channel is ours for ever i can set a Bot so that he will be the owner and give voice and admin whenever we join so that noone can steal our channel... perhaps later when we are done with the currect game or so?

Posted Mar 21, '11 at 5:46pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

master. i already had a googledoc D:, i said so 7 pages ago

Reply to AGame: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!