Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

AGame: RPG

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 11:30am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Is the game still in development.. or did you guys just gave up?

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 5:47pm

Nacimin

Nacimin

13 posts

What about making an old style strategic game? map with hexagons? purchase/sell unit? unit exp and lvl up? would be great,in my opinion, also to shaka a bit the actual trend of shooting games.

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 5:48pm

Nacimin

Nacimin

13 posts

What about making an old style strategic game? map with hexagons? purchase/sell unit? unit exp and lvl up? would be great,in my opinion, also to shaka a bit the actual trend of shooting games.

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 2:18pm

master565

master565

4,288 posts

@Dante yes It is in development but I'm the only one who's making it

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 6:34pm

master565

master565

4,288 posts

Heres the newest game.

This is the last part of the game i will be putting online.

@Darkroot
To prevent myself from getting help online (and copy and pasting code) I programed this while i was on an airplane without internet.

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 9:00pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,879 posts

old style strategic game? map with hexagons?

Doing tilesets is hard and you usually need good AI to make and rts game.

This is the last part of the game i will be putting online.

Slight confusing figuring out what the controls are and then the point of the game. But I assume you will piece that together when you finish your game.

To prevent myself from getting help online (and copy and pasting code) I programed this while i was on an airplane without internet.

Yep good job, scripting games doesn't lead anywhere programming games does.

Posted Apr 17, '11 at 9:21pm

master565

master565

4,288 posts

Slight confusing figuring out what the controls are and then the point of the game. But I assume you will piece that together when you finish your game.

I might change it from up to space bar but i will see during testing. Also the point Im still deciding between surviving for 5 seconds or making it to the top but it will probably be surviving.

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 9:37am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Well, I still cant run this file/game... How do I do this? I don't have Adobe Flash and the Flashplayer doesn't do anything.

Posted Apr 18, '11 at 9:42am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Well, forget about my last post. It worked now.. dunno why. Last time it just crashed :/ Never mind.

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 6:41pm

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

whats going on now? game failed?

Reply to AGame: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!