Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

AGame: RPG

Posted Mar 8, '11 at 6:03pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

Yes darkroot. And C. C. B. A.  That was a good idea.

Now, we need to get jobs figured up. We need writers, designers, programmers, artists, and experts.

Designers bring the idea to a rough story line, a level design. The writers now write the full storyline. The artists will use the rough design, and the storyline to make character spires, level designs ect. The programmer will well program the game. The programmer will have to communicate to the artists and writer. The experts test the game and will be able to help at anytime during the game making process.

Posted Mar 8, '11 at 6:07pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

Also, I have brought up a GoogoeDoc account for AGame. Also, I forgot go put ask that if you wanted to sign up then just make a post saying which one then I will get back to you. Finally, HI DARKROOT!!!

Posted Mar 8, '11 at 7:20pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

I'm not sure about the googledoc's since people are leaving and coming so I would say AG forums are the best, but if people are active with a given medium then that's fine.

D.C.C.A

Posted Mar 8, '11 at 11:01pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

im going to try to stay with this the best i can

Posted Mar 9, '11 at 9:05am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

If you need someone with photoshop-experience... I'm here...

Posted Mar 9, '11 at 4:19pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

yah darkroot. I mean like once we get the jobs and everything figured out, that would be the way to share everything.

Posted Mar 9, '11 at 8:37pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

we will need a google docs but for now we still need to agree on exactly what were doing and hopefully beech can write the bulk of the code

Posted Mar 9, '11 at 8:59pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

49 posts

yes master about the google docs. I' thinking beech is never comming back. Also, which job were you gonna be?

Posted Mar 10, '11 at 12:51am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

well i finished a book on as3 a few months ago but im still not very good with it but i can still try to help and im also pretty good with photoshop so i can try to help with a little art too

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 8:57am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Project failed

Reply to AGame: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!