ForumsGamesStick RPG 3???

66 115785
3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

If you figure anything out about it, just post it here, because i am really waiting for it to come out!!1 I hope it actually comes out!!!

• 66 Replies
WinteryTrance
WinteryTrance
58 posts
Nomad

Nah, don't mean to burst your bubble but let's look at one historical fact here: Stick RPG 2 has taken almost 7 years to develop and although it has already been released right now it is still ONLY at version 0.947 which means it will be 53 more updates before it even reaches version 1.0 which is considered complete for any release.

Based on the speed of developers' work at XGen, I'd say it would have taken almost 9 or 10 years if they were to actually release Stick RPG right at version 1.0 if they choose to do so but they did not for some apparent reasons.

Now that the above facts are known, I just HOPE that there WILL be a Stick RPG 3 and you can just be GLAD if it even comes out before 2025 as a decent game.

3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

ya, i figured somebody would say that so i posted this so i could see for a fact that it will either be never(most likely) or in a LONG TIME(not likely)

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Does this even go here? Oh well. I saw Stick RPG 3??? and thought what. But no seriously, until two is completely finished; there will be no three.

Jack3499
Jack3499
2 posts
Peasant

stick rpg 3 will come out in 2 years

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

can't see it coming out in the soon future

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

it is still ONLY at version 0.947 which means it will be 53 more updates before it even reaches version 1.0

That's not really how it works, it'll reach 1.0 when they decide they're out of beta.
Ratbag99
Ratbag99
1 posts
Nomad

there will be no stckrpg3 because you go home when you beat the professer at the lab!

Shibadragon
Shibadragon
12 posts
Nomad

will be no stckrpg3 because you go home when you beat the professer at the lab!

Erm, how does that work?

stick rpg 3 will come out in 2 years

As WinteryTrance said, it took 7 years to make SRPG2. At the time of posting, I'm not even sure if SRPG2 is out of beta. They're still advertising it at the top of the page! I don't think SRPG3 will come out that soon.
Bao401
Bao401
482 posts
Nomad

i doubt it will come out soon at least 8 years or so i believe :/ and ill be 22 by then :/

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

@jack3499 how do you know it'll come out in 2 years?

ZSizzle
ZSizzle
1 posts
Nomad

[url=http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_is_stick_rpg_3_coming_out]

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

this post belongs under this forum not video game forum

firebird2000
firebird2000
23 posts
Nomad

man.....i hope thr is a stick rpg 3!!

KilleronThe3rd
KilleronThe3rd
1 posts
Nomad

Firebird I agree. You have to admit, Stick RPG 1 was really good even though the little blue ball on your screen was your character. (Yes, yes, it changed color if you smoked or drank or was angry or sad...ect.) Then Stick RPG complete came out and it was even better. Then this ****ing awesome game came out, and this time you could actually see your character.

Guys..... just imagine what the Stick RPG 2 complete or 3rd one would be........

firefoxkwi
firefoxkwi
2 posts
Nomad

i send the maker a letter and he said here still funding and betaing it and test and will take like about 2 years not a lie thx for reading =)P

Showing 1-15 of 66