ForumsGamesStick RPG 3???

66 115817
3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

If you figure anything out about it, just post it here, because i am really waiting for it to come out!!1 I hope it actually comes out!!!

• 66 Replies
Elvisfan2013
Elvisfan2013
2 posts
Nomad

It probably will come out, if it does they will also change it probably to a new dimension to something new and more jobs, weapons, and people to meet. It would also be cool if Stick RPG 2 had a hacked version lol Imma noob.

Tmoney8488
Tmoney8488
1 posts
Shepherd

it better come out at some point stick rpg 2 is one of my all time favorite games

snowdude66
snowdude66
2 posts
Peasant

it will come out from skyes replies and hints in the old game like the homeless guy. it will take at least 5 years from this date it will most likely be 3D or at least 2.75 D (pretty much stick rpg 2 but being able to go up and down like jumping)

snowdude66
snowdude66
2 posts
Peasant

P.S there might be directors cut again but for more that just that one part of the city

mohammadalijafri
mohammadalijafri
1 posts
Nomad

i hope its out soon I loved stick rpg 1 and 2 and i cant wait for 3 COME ON XGEN DO A 3PEAT

Epicface123
Epicface123
2 posts
Nomad

no one knows if they are making a stickrpg3 only the people who made stickrpg2 and stickrpg know. so dont ask and if they are making a number 3 it would take 4 years or 7.

StickRpgGod1
StickRpgGod1
2 posts
Nomad

ok just so I can stop this arguing my dad works for xgen studios and there will be a stick rpg 3 at the beginning of next year unless they decide they wanna wait like 6 months so there is your answer

StickRpgGod1
StickRpgGod1
2 posts
Nomad

they already have stick rpg 3 made they are finding a time to launch it tho

Zachboss1832
Zachboss1832
1 posts
Nomad

i think it will come out early 2016

Godzlla
Godzlla
3 posts
Shepherd

they have made stick rpg 2 look it up it's just not on armor games

g62g
g62g
1 posts
Nomad

I defiantly hope number 3, (If there is one) Is still 2.5D, I could not imagine it being 3D so being rational I cannot say I don't like it. But 2.5D Is very fitting for a stickman game such as this. The developers know whats best.

InfintiyIcyHero
InfintiyIcyHero
4 posts
Nomad

I wonder what stick rpg 3 would be like if it was 3d but in 3rd person mode

InfintiyIcyHero
InfintiyIcyHero
4 posts
Nomad

nvm i just did

InfintiyIcyHero
InfintiyIcyHero
4 posts
Nomad

I hope they make a stick rpg 3 HOPEFULY ITS FREE THO XGEN!! Ive been a fan 4 a long time

InfintiyIcyHero
InfintiyIcyHero
4 posts
Nomad

also i think they should have a second hand store to sell stuff u dont need for like 75% of what you paied 4 it

Showing 31-45 of 66