ForumsGamesStick RPG 3???

66 115784
3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

If you figure anything out about it, just post it here, because i am really waiting for it to come out!!1 I hope it actually comes out!!!

• 66 Replies
DatAsianBoi
DatAsianBoi
1 posts
Shepherd

you know how the sienctist said the portal leads to a 4d world it will probaly be in 4d

Jedij9031
Jedij9031
1 posts
Shepherd

i played stick rpg 2 MAN I HOPE THERE IS GOING TO BE STICK RPG 3 but what is it going to be about?

MellerMann
MellerMann
1 posts
Nomad

Trust me, Stick RPG 3 will be 4D or a more enchanced version of 3D. Since SRPG1 was 2D, SRPG2 was 3D, then SRPG3 will be 4D. Also in SRPG2 when you go into XGen Studios and talk to some of the workers they will talk about new graphics, engines and monkeys jousting. Which might be a sign that they will get better graphics.

DaFailzNinja
DaFailzNinja
2 posts
Nomad

[b] it will probs be out 2010 mellerman cause dem graphics are so hard to make and there quite expensive,so yeah!

BigNicholasG
BigNicholasG
1 posts
Peasant

You do realize you can contact the developers and pay them $100 to help them make it. I did you try.LOL you'll don't.

niksy
niksy
1 posts
Nomad

I also think the next mission should be " Evil Ansen is going to destroy the 3D world " And you have also now woken up from a coma because you slept because a truck hit you.

Anghus06
Anghus06
1 posts
Peasant

you have to download stick RPG 3, but type in www.stickrpg#3.com

kashkrash
kashkrash
1 posts
Nomad

i hope it come soon i could see it coming soon because x gen is growing and such

CoreExen
CoreExen
2 posts
Nomad

And here we are. 5 years later from the original post, my friends. Still no Stick RPG 3. A huge shame.

CoreExen
CoreExen
2 posts
Nomad

I hope it comes out early 2017. January-March is good.

Shotumn
Shotumn
1 posts
Nomad

Stick RPG 3 might not take such a long time as we think guys. They are constantly doing other stuff, even making other games whilst SRPG3 is in the making. It depends on which games they want to focus on, but we don't even know the YEARS until it comes out. Like I said, it depends on what they do.

KevinKool
KevinKool
1 posts
Nomad

XGen could completely abandon this series...

greeble
greeble
17 posts
Nomad

Seems fairly unlikely after so much time! What a shame.

ProStorm201
ProStorm201
1 posts
Peasant

2017 and no stick rpg 3. got to keep hoping

XGen_Info
XGen_Info
1 posts
Nomad

Hello there, 3picGam3r. Im Josh, I am a retired XGen employee. I see you made this post quite a while ago. And since XGen gave me permission I thought I would reply with this short and sweet announcement. Stick RPG 3 has "secretly" been in the works since June of 2013. This is the first official announcement of Stick RPG 3. Now even though I am a Retired employee. I am still a staff who views games, And helps with bugs. Are new game the Low Road, has gotten in the way of completion for Stick RPG 3. However we hope to release it sometime in 2021. In other news, We are going to Release the trailer we predict sometime in 2019.

Showing 46-60 of 66