95 posts

whats happing on the 3may

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 6:18pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,671 posts

Knight

whats happing on the 3may

The 12th release of AG3 Beta is on May 3rd.

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 7:07pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,285 posts

Looks like AG3 has great potential to be a social networking website.

It may have social networking elements in the mix, but the core of the entire site is all about flash gaming (and foruming!). These social networking elements are just to bring the community together with flash gaming. It spices things up and adds competition.

Posted Apr 25, '11 at 1:28am

johnmerz

johnmerz

555 posts

It may have social networking elements in the mix, but the core of the entire site is all about flash gaming (and foruming!). These social networking elements are just to bring the community together with flash gaming. It spices things up and adds competition.

I agree with you, Freakenstein. I think that some social network elemts will definitely help the site, but to many wouldn't really help the site.

Posted Apr 25, '11 at 10:21am

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

I agree with you, Freakenstein. I think that some social network elemts will definitely help the site, but to many wouldn't really help the site.

yeah, at heart, it's still a gaming site, and the new way of getting points for getting achievements in games will help to bring players back to that fact.

Posted Apr 26, '11 at 11:11am

ChronosSolar

ChronosSolar

20 posts

I understand that gaming will still be the main purpose of the website. There's some healthy competition for Facebook.

I think it looks awesome.

When AG3 is released, will suggestions we provide after the release still be implemented?

Posted Apr 26, '11 at 8:50pm

punkboy011

punkboy011

24 posts

Can't wait for May 3rd and I hope I get in. It looks so awesome.

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 3:01am

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

but the core of the entire site is all about flash gaming (and foruming!).

The core feature of the site will always be centered around gaming. We're adding ways to communicate with friends in ways that won't interrupt your gaming, but 'foruming' (sic) is not meant to be a 'core' part of the site. It's simply one of several channels of communication on the site.

When AG3 is released, will suggestions we provide after the release still be implemented?

Absolutely. Part of the reason that AG3 is taking so long is because we're building 100% of the site from scratch using a new framework that will give us the flexibility to develop lots of new features on the site. We've got a list of these features that will tell us when AG3 is ready for open beta, a list of features to work on WHILE we're in open beta, and then an ever-growing list of tools, features, goodies, that we want to build into the site once AG3 is launched.

I don't envision an AG4 unless we need to make drastic technology changes.

I hope I get in

Everyone who signs up for the beta will get an invite code.

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 5:29pm

sev322

sev322

470 posts

will there be flash movies?

Posted Apr 27, '11 at 11:18pm

r4per

r4per

1 post

cool! cant wait for the actual thing

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!