alexkresa13

alexkresa13

134 posts

wow, your lucky 2 get into beta....

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 8:49am

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

Hi i think im a beta tester too but i never got an invitation code for over 2 weeks now. Anyways i signed up and got an email which didnt contain the code. Can you tell me when it will come?
Since i probably wont check this thread because i rarely go onto the Armor Games V3 server thing, can you post it onto messenger ?

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 9:18am

johnmerz

johnmerz

555 posts

Hi i think im a beta tester too but i never got an invitation code for over 2 weeks now. Anyways i signed up and got an email which didnt contain the code. Can you tell me when it will come?

Well, the next release will come out on the 3rd of May, so you should get an invitation code then. If you don't get an invitation code by then, contact Cormyn for help.

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 6:10pm

selectLOL

selectLOL

1 post

This is gunna be awesome!

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 7:38pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,963 posts

Knight

will there be flash movies?

No, we will not allow users to upload Flash movies. Our showcase area will be for game developers, but the forums will not allow SWF tags.

Posted May 2, '11 at 12:08pm

ChronosSolar

ChronosSolar

20 posts

So any suggestions we have after AG3 will be considered? Awesome!

Can't wait till the site is actually and fully released!

Posted May 3, '11 at 10:34pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

So we gots armatars now fellows.

Release 12: Battle Axe

Email:
Our 12th beta release is code-named Battle Axe, a specialized utility axe. This release will let you see what we have in store for the new Armatar system. We're also enabling some "Presence" to let you see when your friends were last on the AG3 site, and sending some Email alerts when you receive new public messages.

We have updated some graphical elements of this beta release, so be sure to clear your browser cache.

We look forward to your feedback!

NEW FEATURES
- Armatars! We have been working hard to bring a new Armatar system to AG3. The user interface is hooked up to let you familiarize yourself with the new arrangement, but will not actually save anything if you make any changes.
- Email Alerts. Check out the Profile & Security settings under My Armory. There you will find a new communication setting that will send you an email whenever you receive a new private message.
- Presence! Due to popular demand, we have enabled a marker to indicate when your friends are currently online. An 'online' graphic will light up if your friends have been online within the last 15 minutes. This indicator is visible on all profile pages, the Friends and Followers areas of the Utility Bar->Activity Stream and your dashboard. There is also a setting within My Armory->Profile & Privacy->Privacy setting that allows users to control who can see their presence information.

BUG FIXES
- The Public Square now pulls activities from the right areas when you click "Load More", and also has a new "Reload" button.
- Blocking/unblocking a user via their profile page should now work as expected. When you visit their profile page and click the 'Block User' page, that user will see a giant padlock the next time they try to view your profile.
- Users cannot friend themselves on AG3.
- Your privacy settings should now apply correctly when other users visit your profile.

NOTES
- Our existing Inbox system will be getting an overhaul over the coming weeks, and all existing messages will be wiped to accommodate some infrastructure changes. The new system will be much simpler, subject lines will be removed, and we'll show you threaded conversations.
- There is a known issue with the Public Square: it is not displaying the full set of recent activities. We're working to resolve this ASAP.

--

And for those of you who don't like to read, here's a short little tour video of the new stuff in this update.

Posted May 14, '11 at 8:23am

dragonset15

dragonset15

1 post

WOW it is Cool

Posted May 14, '11 at 9:55am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,671 posts

Knight

The next beta release is May 24th, but there is no AG Calendar thread for that one yet.

Posted May 15, '11 at 8:38am

epicpwn

epicpwn

2 posts

sweet, will it be more like websites like newgrounds or flashportal?? if it is, this would be the best game website ever!

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!