Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AGv3 Release History

Posted Mar 22, '11 at 3:39pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

It looks really, really cool. I wonder when it will come out, but hopefully it will come out soon. I have been wondering about this since last year. But according to Cormyn, the next release is today, release 7. i wonder what it will be.

Posted Mar 22, '11 at 4:27pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Today's release is #10, not #7. And I posted an update of what's in the release in another thread topic.

Posted Mar 22, '11 at 4:28pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

Oh, then the guy didn't post every time there was a new release. Thanks for correcting me.

Posted Mar 23, '11 at 7:07pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

Today's release is #10, not #7.

Man, I still remember in December when it was #3. How time flies and the site gets better! =D

Posted Mar 24, '11 at 3:00pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

How time flies and the site gets better!

That's the idea!

Posted Mar 24, '11 at 4:06pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

Yeah. I wasn't around for AG3 beta, but I wish I was in.

Posted Mar 24, '11 at 4:18pm

daniel1570

daniel1570

30 posts

i am waiting for AG3 to start already
it looks so cool by the screenshots the guy showed!

Posted Mar 25, '11 at 3:30pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

If you want in the beta, sign up for it:

http://beta.armorgames.com/

Next invite codes go out on April 12.

Posted Mar 25, '11 at 3:43pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Cormyn, i got in the beta during this update, is there anything i should be doing on the site?

Posted Mar 25, '11 at 3:50pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

master656, try to use everything on the site, especially things mentioned in the newsletter, and give us feedback of what you like, what you don't like, what you think should change, any bugs you encounter. Pay attention to the newsletter tidbit that says that links which don't do anything are probably not implemented yet. But if you click a link that's supposed to do something, and it doesn't do what you expect, let us know.

When you do, let us know which operating system you're on (Windows, Mac, Linux), which version (Windows 7, Xp, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux 10.10, etc), which browser you're using, and the version of the browser.

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!