Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AGv3 Release History

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 2:54am

maddenmasta

maddenmasta

6 posts

i set up my AG3 account awhile ago but im still using AG2 cuz alot of games are still missing

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 4:43am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

You don't have to set up an account there, just sign in with your current username if it doesn't do that automatically.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 5:51pm

Crossty

Crossty

2 posts

Can't wait for the new armor games

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 1:02pm

Syringe

Syringe

27 posts

i Love The New Av3! <3

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 6:05pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Has anybody else noticed by chance that the community button for AG3 is still TINY.EVEN SMALLER THEN NOW!It doesn't matter how many new players AG gets if nobody can even find the community button!

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 2:08pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

It's also vague. Community can mean many things, they should rename it to Forums.

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 10:50am

acmed

acmed

3,561 posts

It doesn't even matter whether or not the forum button's noticable or not. This is a flash gaming site. It may seem like a large amount, but out of 2,000,000+ users, very little of them use the forums regularly.

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 11:30am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

It doesn't even matter whether or not the forum button's noticable or not.

It does, because people will click things that are noticeable. Even if it had mouse-over options it would be better than what it is now. Show all the subforums when you hover your mouse over community. It grabs attention and causes curiosity.
This is a flash gaming site.

Yes, this was established years ago. However the forums are here for a reason. Look at Kongregate: Flash gaming site with over 60k games and has around 200 active forumers. The main reason I see people using AG over a site like that is because of the exclusive games. Not to mention their forums are more active. I think it's because they actually have admin participation in the forums and their button isn't as vague. Success in a forum depends on many things, but two that stand out is its staff engaging in topics regularly and not having a vague community button.

It may seem like a large amount, but out of 2,000,000+ users, very little of them use the forums regularly.

Some of them may just like to play the games, but I'm sure we'd have more users in the forums if the community button wasn't so vague. When I created my account I didn't click on the community button for months. Why? Because I thought it was going to take me to a page where it showed all the users, not a forum.

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 12:30pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Some of them may just like to play the games, but I'm sure we'd have more users in the forums if the community button wasn't so vague. When I created my account I didn't click on the community button for months. Why? Because I thought it was going to take me to a page where it showed all the users, not a forum.

this to the Nth degree, exactly how i found the forums, by accident since i was looking fora user and i thought community meant the users of AG, not the forums.

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 11:36pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

I don't think this slight update deserves its own thread, but the AG3 beta banner has been removed. Odd seeing it gone after about a year of it being there.

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!