Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AGv3 Release History

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 3:56pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,860 posts

@PhsycoDragon: I think it's pretty unlikely that AG3 will come out before 2013.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 5:35pm

Armpit

Armpit

655 posts

Releasing AG3 on Christmas will be like a present to all Armor Games users...

It would only be a Christmas present to the users who celebrate Christmas. To everyone else, it would be a strange-day-at-the-end-of-the-year-present.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 5:52pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I think it's pretty unlikely that AG3 will come out before 2013.

I think it's pretty unlikely that AG3 will ever come out.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 6:40pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,860 posts

I think it's pretty unlikely that AG3 will ever come out.

The admins can work on AG3 without updating to the community, so you should not claim that AG3 isn't coming out.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 6:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

The admins can work on AG3 without updating to the community, so you should not claim that AG3 isn't coming out.

The admins can work on AG3 without updating to the community and release before 2013, so you should not claim that AG3 isn't coming out before 2013.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 9:48pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,808 posts

Before 2013... 2013... after 2013... (never)... everything is possible^^

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 3:06am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

AG3 Coming Soon!

Two bloody years ago. I've lost hope, I must say.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 1:28pm

Yoshi8521

Yoshi8521

133 posts

When is this thing coming out? Seriously. Does it take that long to update the website? 3 summers ago they were talking about it and saying how soon it would be out. And now they push it even further? That's kinda sad. :( I was so expecting the new one.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 3:55pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

When is this thing coming out?

Tomorrow, or the day after, or any day after that. We don't know; they never update on these things. The most we get from them is the most generic response ever: "We're still working hard, expect changes soon!". I refuse to believe that they are STILL working on it since we've seen nothing to prove otherwise. In other words, don't expect AG3 to ever be released.

Imagine that ArmorGames is a supermarket. The staff are there, you go to ask them a question, but they ignore you. You report that gallons of milk have spilled on an aisle, but they ignore it, or they tell you that they're going to clean it up soon. They tell everyone in the store that they are going to make everything better and release new items.
Two years pass, the milk is still there spilled on the ground and no changes have happened.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 4:44pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

But they can't update AG3 without updating AG3. That's where the problem lies. We may not have any proof whether or not they're working on it via the community, but what we could tell before the beginning of this month was that no noticeable changes had really been made to the beta site in the entire 2 years it existed. At one point it had a profile feature, and then later it didn't. That's about all that has happened in AG3's lifetime, and it's likely to stay that way for a good long while.

Does it take that long to update the website?

It takes forever to update a website when you're not actually updating the website. That's a given.

I was so expecting the new one.

Don't expect AG3 to ever come out. Expect AG2 to exist until the end of human civilization. That's a far more likely scenario at this point.

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!