Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AGv3 Release History

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 5:06pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

465 posts

Sorry for the double post, but check out this advertisement video I found on YouTube for the (then) new website ArmorGames introduced 4 years ago!
They should make a new one (not neccessarily that long) to give the users an update on what's going on and what's there to come!
Watch the video on the New ArmorGames website in 2008...
Any feel for an acting job Tass or Boppins? ;)

That took an unexpected turn for the worse.... That was horrifying, I can't imagine how it was the kids younger than me! (I'm 18 btw)

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 5:08pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

465 posts

Quote fail. I wish they would implement another quoting feature.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 3:41am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,765 posts

LOL Well, I guess they should have dropped the family filter on it, but then again... this is a PG13 website, so I don't think it was all that bad with a mere 2 seconds shot of the two being shot? I've seen far worse stuff being approved for and shown to kids aged 13... =)

As for the quote stuff, just make sure that it says

before the part you want to have quoted and the exact same but with a '/' before the 'q' and it quotes that part for you when submitted! ;)

Maybe they will have (slightly) changed this featur in the new AG3 coming, who knows! ;)

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 9:59am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,765 posts

*facepalms* (o.O)

Here I stand... explaining somthing about how to make quotes without fail and I... fail! Grrr...

I think you got the idea on how to, right stinkyjim? =)

@ ForNoReason : That's handy if you know who to look for, but I can't imagine that a lot of your friends irl are members of ArmorGames and if they were... you'd simply need to ask them what their username is and enter that behind armorgames.com/user/...! ;)

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!