Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AGv3 Release History

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 8:30pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,156 posts

Unless Cormyn gave a code to someone else before 7:00PM on November 8th, 2010, I'm the first non-staff beta tester. Not to toot my own horn or anything... The staff members, friends/family of staff, moderators, and the BLT Team were the first to head inside. And judging from the lack of entry to Broadsword, I assume Kirby got his Beta invite on Claymore :P

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 8:51pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

When will release 11 come out? And how many releases will there be, Kirby?(If you know).
So, no one knows who was first except Dan, Carlie, John, and Cormyn right? I'm guessing these people because they are the main people in AG.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 8:58pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,156 posts

Release 11 is announced in this thread. It's to be released in April 12th.

Besides Dan and Cormyn, you can look at the rest of the development team, which is LRoot and Caffeine101. They are also working on the development of AG3. John is the head of flash game development, and Carlie is the wife of John.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 9:01pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

Oh, OK. But do you know how many releases there will be? Just askin'.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 9:05pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,156 posts

(oh look at that, 4900 posts....)

do you know how many releases there will be?

Dunno. But that same link says that Beta is 3/4s of the way done. I suppose it's going to be just about wrapped up after a couple more. That doesn't mean everything in thought will be released by then, mind you. I betcha there's still a lot of stuff to add after AG3 goes live. Like the forums. And groups.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 9:20pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

What, so there would be about 12 or 13? I'm just doing the math. But that was good info you gave me. Thanks! I know you could give me info on the website.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 9:39pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

91 posts

Read this:
FAQ: When will AG3 be Released -- Official Timeline

Late June is good enough for me, lol

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 10:37pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

Unless Cormyn gave a code to someone else before 7:00PM on November 8th, 2010, I'm the first non-staff beta tester. Not to toot my own horn or anything... The staff members, friends/family of staff, moderators, and the BLT Team were the first to head inside. And judging from the lack of entry to Broadsword, I assume Kirby got his Beta invite on Claymore :P

Number 1, couldn't find Broadsword in my inbox and then realizing I deleted it after cleaning out my inbox of some 10k plus emails. Number 2, I am Winrar:

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/Kirby998_2008/Untitled1-1.jpg

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 10:39pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

Also if I'm not mistaken I believe the beta is going to be open in the next release for everyone on AG so...yeah.

Posted Mar 29, '11 at 3:03pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

So when is it going to be open for everybody? In about late june? or late may? I don't know because I don't have beta.

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!