SageCreed

SageCreed

42 posts

Cool, nice additions coming.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 8:28pm

SazerX

SazerX

32 posts

wow there is a lot of reading.. Thank you for showing a tour of the beta site because I was not planing on visiting AG3 BETA before it released.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 9:58pm

sev322

sev322

67 posts

wow iv'e only seen the frist page so far but wow ag looks amazing i can't wait for agv3 to come out i'm tired of waiting haha!

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 7:40pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

Time for release 11, I included a special bonus at the end too, make sure you watch it :D

--

Release 11: Zweihander

Email:
Our 11th release is named after the Zweihander -- a large, two-handed sword, sometimes called a Greatsword, and today's release lives up to the name. This release will enable several new activity stream items, some Inbox changes, new privacy settings, and plenty of bug fixes, as well as lots of behind-the-scenes work that makes AG3 more efficient.

Don't forget to clear your browser cache before testing! We look forward to your feedback!

NEW FEATURES
*    New Activity Stream items! We've added several new Activity Stream events, so you can see when your friends are doing any of the following: rating a game, playing a game, marking a game as a favorite, purchasing premium content, submitting a high score, and creating a "game share" (shared game content, like a new castle in Crush The Castle).
*    New Inbox privacy settings. Be sure to double check your Inbox privacy settings for who can send you messages. Note that admins and moderators will always be able to send you messages.

BUG FIXES
-    Activity Stream
*    The polling service had a timeout condition that we've fixed. We may take a look at a new way of handling these "real time" activity stream updates in a future release to be less resource intensive both on your browser and our servers.

-    Game Play Page
*    Fixed a really annoying "infinite redirect loop" problem. Thanks to everyone who submitted this bug.
*    Not all game information was being presented as it should have been.
*    Some browsers were having problems with the rating widget. We've tested the fix in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
*    Fixed a problem which might have caused your browser to lock/hang when trying to rate a game.

-    Profile Page
*    Fixed an error condition when trying to view a user's profile page while you were logged out.
*    Pending friend requests will now show up for both parties.
*    Friends and Followers lists might have been reversed for some users, and will now display properly.

-    Inbox
*    When visiting a user's profile, clicking the 'send message' button from the Utility Bar's Inbox controls would only allow you to send a message to the user whose profile you were visiting. The Utility Bar 'send message' control will now let you send a message to any of your friends/followers, and the 'send message' button on the profile page will only send to the owner of the profile.
*    Carriage returns in messages will now show white space as expected. Viva la paragraph!
*    Fixed a problem when marking/un-marking a message as a favorite.

-    General
*    Some 'footer' information was scrolling over the main page.
*    Some users reported seeing blue text in their utility bar, which should now be fixed.

NOTES
*    Sushi Car no longer noms his way through an infinite line of sushi while the system sends Inbox messages. Our standard animation will show instead.

The sushi cat animation does make me sad that it will no longer be there but I decided to experiment with a video tour I decided to make in fraps, enjoy.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 8:13am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

Hi! In the AG3, will change our name or e-mail be possible?
Beacuse, I don't like mine a lot and the e-mail I gave isn't the good one. That's anoying!

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 8:17am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

will change our name or e-mail be possible?

On AG3 you will be able to change your username. More information here.
You can already change your E-mail address. Go to control panel then put in the new E-mail that you want and press update profile.

Good job on the video, Kirby.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 9:19am

Runescape124

Runescape124

91 posts

Holy freaking mother of God, this place is awsome!!!!! I see one problem, though. For the Most Popular, Shooting, Puzzle, and Sports gernes are mixed up, unless Raze all of a sudden became a puzzle game, lol.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 9:49am

johnmerz

johnmerz

506 posts

I just signed up for beta, I hope I get in!

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 1:25am

fadilzeus871

fadilzeus871

4 posts

very cool... CORMYN WINS Fatality

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 1:33am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I just signed up for beta, I hope I get in!

From what i can tell, if you sign up you automatically get in at the next update.

Reply to AGv3 Release History

You must be logged in to post a reply!