ForumsPopular MediaDead Silence

8 3087
armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

what do you think of it if you do not know what it is go to www.watch-movies.net

you can watch movies for free without span you click on the search bar and type in the title of the movie you want to see.

• 8 Replies
armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

i like the part when he has figured out the other room with all the dolls and then the rocking chair starts to rock that part is scary from there

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

you should really watch this movie on watch-movies.net

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Thanks for letting me see that movie for free I like horror movies! But the scary thing is was that it was 1:10 A.M. 1:45 A.M. Now I should get to sleeep lol.. (eastern time zone)! Yeah anyways the scary thing is I I heard moaning noises... But the movie was off so I just ignored it and fell to sleep... Don't you ever have that feeling that you are being watched or theres a monster next to you but its really not I am having that feeling right now for some reason ! Thanks anyways

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

listen i want to watch new movies but not download them and that really is not free.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

exactly you dont have to pay, thats like saying "Whats wrong with holding up the store, I didn't have to pay and I got 50 bucks! We all win" Now how can that be wrong?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

yeah you do have a point

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i don't want to download that just means more work just trying to delete it after i am done watching it and that is too much work.

Fetterchefkoch
Fetterchefkoch
32 posts
Nomad

I don't like dolls they're so scary. They do frighten me especially this one I started it but I haven't finished it yet. I don't know if I do finish it xP.

Showing 1-8 of 8