ForumsSupport ForumFAQ/HOWTO: Search the Armor Games Forums

60 30168
Noleee
Noleee
41 posts
Nomad

How can I search for something in the forum?!?
for example a topic for a specifc game walkground...

If this doesnt exist..I realy like why
_o/

• 60 Replies
itamar12
itamar12
6 posts
Nomad

HOW TO FIND THE FORUM THAT GET REPORT OF HACKERS ATTACK ?

Crude00
Crude00
1 posts
Nomad

Be COol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you have hard evidence of someone hacking or suspicious of high scores on games then take screenshots of them and email them to support@armorgames.com.
itamar12
itamar12
6 posts
Nomad

thanks.
i hope the pic's will be clear.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

How can you search friend that you want to add?

On the URL bar notice when you go to other profiles it reads "armorgames[dot]com/user/username" Well change the end part (which is the username) and type you're desired user there and hit enter. Now you will either 1.) get a 404 error (means that their account is banned or not created) 2.) Get there and you can add them using the "Add Friend button". Also a lowercase L has the same appearance as a Capital I when viewing profiles, so I suggest using ctrl +F to see if its a"L" or "I".

All Caps D:

If you have hard evidence of someone hacking or suspicious of high scores on games then take screenshots of them and email them to support@armorgames.com.

Can we report for any game? (with highscore board)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Can we report for any game? (with highscore board)

Yes.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

well they might want to delete this sticky and make another saying that you can't since it only goes up to 2009

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

well they might want to delete this sticky and make another saying that you can't since it only goes up to 2009

What do you mean? The forum search tool works for threads made above that year as well. You just need to remember keywords that were used in those threads.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

oh ok, just in the forum search it says last updated (sometime) in 2009

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Using Google or some other search engine won't be as effective any more, so it's back to actually having to trudge through pages and pages of unwanted threads.

SpikeyPurple
SpikeyPurple
2 posts
Peasant

I have came across some comments that i flagged on purpose but they doesn't get spammed. How many times must you flag a comment before it will be removed?

Diron1
Diron1
3 posts
Shepherd

PLEASE stop it with the GARBAGE card games they seriously suck

bigjoebro1999
bigjoebro1999
2 posts
Nomad

This isnt on topic but armor games should really fix the lag bugs i konw its hard to fix but it gets really annoying when i want to play my favorite game Raze2

Toha11
Toha11
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah i searched for chuck norrris once and it sais You Dont search for Chuck Norris Chuck Norris searches for you

odysseus60
odysseus60
3 posts
Nomad

New here , I did not want to start a thread just to ask a question. I had saved a game to local. Then decided to register and save online. How do i save progress to online or do i loose everything.I tried starting the game from local which has all my progress and then looked to save online as i exited but it does not give the option. Ok so i think i rambled enough for you to get the point. Any help would be great . Thanks.

Showing 46-60 of 60